S/land Scholar Attacks Siilaanyo Government - 'We will no longer accept this"

Status
Not open for further replies.
This speech was during a Friday sermon, outlines the gross corruption, how the elites kids are all studying abroad and the people starving while they throw endless parties, conferences.

The Sheikh warns that the people will no longer take this (revolution on the card, the Wooqoyi Spring is brewing)

Last edited:

waraabe

Your superior
yes corruption needs to be cut out otherwise the country wont be going anywhere and we will end up like Somalia where they don't even pay their soldiers and buy presidency

yes corruption needs to be cut out otherwise the country wont be going anywhere and we will end up like Somalia where they don't even pay their soldiers and buy presidency
Why do you keep repeating the past? All that shit is over, come up with something else

what is over? are you saying there wasn't corruption with your selection? are you saying the international community doesn't pay your 'army'?
The corruption you so desperately needed and wished in somalia is over, I know it bothers you but it's over. The international communities money they were sending was getting eaten up by corrupted individuals, now that money is being given to the soldiers. All these donations is gonna stop soon when we get back on our feet, now you landers corruption is out of control. Be thankful that farmaajo went to Saudi Arabia to lift the ban that was definitely hurting you ungrateful bastards.

Gambar

VIP
The corruption you so desperately needed and wished in somalia is over, I know it bothers you but it's over. The international communities money they were sending was getting eaten up by corrupted individuals, now that money is being given to the soldiers. All these donations is gonna stop soon when we get back on our feet, now you landers corruption is out of control. Be thankful that farmaajo went to Saudi Arabia to lift the ban that was definitely hurting you ungrateful bastards.
There was no election, members of "parliament" selected a president we will see inshallah hadii uu Somalia hagaagto. Farmaajo just became president, time to show and prove.

The timing of this Friday sermon is interesting, it's literally a day before Siilaanyo will get another extension officially.

Siilaanyo oo Berito Xilka lookordhin doono
http://wardoon.net/2017/02/siilaanyo-oo-berito-xilka-lookordhin-doono/

upload_2017-2-24_18-30-32.png

The election of SL was delayed way too many times

Next election will proably be 2020

I was forced to register since I live in Awdal kkkk

The Good Sheekh raises many valid points. It is always good to hold your leaders to account.
The current SL predicament is far from ideal. Elections haven't been held, We have a hostile puppet at the head of the Amisom colony, The drought etc.

Laakin Inshallah with the will of the Almighty whose name features on our national flag,
all this will correct itself in due course. Make no mistake of that Flat Earth Boy.

On another note, I am interested to know what the Heliocentric model denier thinks will come of a "Waqooyi spring".
Surely he does not think that what he wants to be the case and what the average Reer SL aspires for can ever be the same.

You and your Hutu/Dooro kin want dominion over the free lands of the North. You want control over Berbera, Wajaale, The Livestock trade
and future potential minerals and resources. Your insatiable greed and twisted ideology is a threat to the last free territory of the Somalis.

Whatever Reer SL may think of their leaders and whatever predicament we may find ourselves in. Never and I genuinely mean NEVER,
will we ever willingly place ourselves under the dominion of our eternal enemies.

If you want your political ambitions regarding the North to become true, y'all gonna have to do it by force.
Best believe we are ready.

:fittytousand:

Last edited:
The Good Sheekh raises many valid points. It is always good to hold your leaders to account.
The current SL predicament is far from ideal. Elections haven't been held, We have a hostile puppet at the head of the Amisom colony, The drought etc.

Laakin Inshallah with the will of the Almighty whose name features on our national flag,
all this will correct itself in due course. Make no mistake of that Flat Earth Boy.

On another note, I am interested to know what the Heliocentric model denier thinks will come of a "Waqooyi spring".
Surely he does not think that what he wants to be the case and what the average Reer SL aspires for can ever be the same.

You and your Hutu/Dooro kin want dominion over the free lands of the North. You want control over Berbera, Wajaale, The Livestock trade
and future potential minerals and resources. Your insatiable greed and twisted ideology is a threat to the last free territory of the Somalis.

Whatever Reer SL may think of their leaders and whatever predicament we may find ourselves in. Never and I genuinely mean NEVER,
will we ever willingly place ourselves under the dominion of our eternal enemies.

If you want your political ambitions regarding the North to become true, y'all gonna have to do it by force.

chillax keyboard warrior

waraabe

Your superior
You wrote one long paragraph that is meaningless. Tell me if what I said is wrong

You wrote one long paragraph that is meaningless. Tell me if what I said is wrong
Your statement was true a month ago, but you keep repeating something that's no longer relevant and it's getting old you have to come up with something else. Btw will you thank your President Farmaajo for easing the livestock blockade?

It is always the ones living comfortably at home that venture for war :kodaksmiley:

We don't need to go to war for something that is already a part of us :ivers:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP

t. Londoner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending