Reer Somalispot welcome your new moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah man, @You come verify this :fredo: the norske influence comment gave you away kkkkk

I visit most summers and I don't notice anything special, like most people they have their attractive and ugly individuals :kanyeshrug: I'm not blinded by blond hair and blue eyes. The only preferences i have is for hot people :hemad: I'm not bothered about race or ethnicity tbh

Wait you don't believe my parents never witnessed the war? why would i lie about that lol

Mit dansk er helt fint. Jeg forstår ikke hvad dit problem er :bell: Jeg overdrev måske en smule. Det skyldes mest seeren Skam :russ:

I think Danes and Swedes have on average more hot people, and they are consistently nominated the most attractive people in the world :manny:

I do not know, seems unlikely unless your mother got you very young :pachah1:

I think we got it from here eedo

2786830-michael-scott-closes-the-door-awkwardly-on-the-office.gif

Ok go back to your sleep or your hibernation section see you in the summer

Last edited:
Mit dansk er helt fint. Jeg forstår ikke hvad dit problem er :bell: Jeg overdrev måske en smule. Det skyldes mest seeren Skam :russ:

I think Danes and Swedes have on average more hot people, and they are consistently nominated the most attractive people in the world :manny:

I do not know, seems unlikely unless your mother got you very young :pachah1:

Haye I'll leave ur danish be kkkkk

I think it's because I don't find paleness attractive in men lol :ivers: I need a tan at least. They're only voted that because most of the world thirst for cadaan beauty standards

What do you mean young? :cosbyhmm: she was born in carabaha not in the west if that makes a difference.

Congratulations @Duke of Bohol , great appointment, the nationalist ranks are swelling.

I was going through the pages looking for @waraabe comments but after page 4, and still no were to be seen, I concluded the toxic shock syndrome made a relapse requiring prolonged recuperation period before the bakhti recovers from this latest incubation.

waraabe

Your superior
Congratulations @Duke of Bohol , great appointment, the nationalist ranks are swelling.

I was going through the pages looking for @waraabe comments but after page 4, and still no were to be seen, I concluded the toxic shock syndrome made a relapse requiring prolonged recuperation period before the bakhti recovers from this latest incubation.

Why were you looking for my comment ? Kkkkkk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending