Reer Somaliland Protest Alleged Partisan By BBC

Status
Not open for further replies.
“We will review our agreement for BBC workers to work here. Those working for BBC here are mixing up politics and leantowards the Greater Somalia ideology which doesn’t recognize Somaliland” Sahrdiid warned .

This latest warning by Somaliland comes in the wake of the arrest of two media personalities AbdiMalik Oldoon freelancer and activist , Universal TV owner Ahmed Abubakr Ahmed and Star TV director Mohamed Bashe. "

Source: http://radiodalsan.com/en/somaliland-protest-alleged-partisan-by-bbc/
We have the worst drought in history and they are focusing on a bcc debate no-one watched:siilaanyosmile:

Also BBC follows international law and norms, where you are not recognized nor sovereign :ayaanswag:

Dhay Geel

"Aar kow Dheh"
I found a lot of these journalists weird.
They say they want Somalia to unite,
But are always dissing Reer Somaliland.
Are Reer Somaliland not Somali,

In Italian we call this qabyaalad

In a time of universal deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act 'George Orwell'

Somaliland has its own army so they can enforce their will:hahaidiot:

So thought the Soviet-union :sass2: Reality has way of asserting itself :win:

@Steamdevolopment i think this includes you too :sass2:

I'm not a journalist, I'm not dissing all SL because I'm one to, but the government's attempt at censorship is laughable and I consider you my misguided equals. So hold on with this hold hatred thing :whoa:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
So thought the Soviet-union :sass2: Reality has way of asserting itself :win:

I'm not a journalist, I'm not dissing all SL because I'm one to, but the government's attempt at censorship is laughable and I consider you my misguided equals. So hold on with this hold hatred thing :whoa:
if you keep up with this they might just arrest you if you go to somaliland.

if you keep up with this they might arrest you if you go to somaliland.

That is the exact problem and which is why I won't go there anytime soon. The leadership and goverment can't handle an honest debate with opposing views :manny:

If you read your regional constitution it says you're a democracy with freedom of speech but not anymore :ivers: and that is sad.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
That is the exact problem and which is why I won't go there anytime soon. The leadership and goverment can't handle an honest debate with opposing views :manny:

If you read your regional constitution it says you're a democracy with freedom of speech but not anymore :ivers: and that is sad.
If you think that's sad then you should be in mourning over our present situation in Somalia AMISOM:feedme::wow:

If you think that's sad then you should be in mourning over our present situation in Somalia AMISOM:feedme::wow:

I do, they are monster who need to get out but Somalia is more diverse and our greatest enemies are within, the corrupt elites and former warlords, but first and formost Al-shabbab who very likely is getting outside funding. :dabcasar:

SL is facing many of the same problems, a drought and famine, rampant corruption and a self-serving political system that is closed

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I do, they are monster who need to get out but Somalia is more diverse and our greatest enemies are within, the corrupt elites and former warlords, but first and formost Al-shabbab who very likely is getting outside funding. :dabcasar:

SL is facing many of the same problems, a drought and famine, rampant corruption and a self-serving political system that is closed
I ain't going to say no more on this subject cause I heard somaliland intelligence is on par with MOSSAD.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
"You heard" probably by another Somalilander lol. Delusional. MOSSAD and a small clan enclave should not be mentioned in the same sentence.
It was the philosopher, philanthropist the esteemed doctor & professor, engineer & politician, law maker & a carpenter from the democratic country of somaliland his excellence @waraabe

Last edited:

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
The Somalidiid administration sounds like it is on it's period. First it went apeshit about Mudane Coldoon and now it's snapped and is gunning for the BBC. :russ:

Status
Not open for further replies.