Reer Mogadishu girl told to vacate her hospital bed for an Ethiopian in Hargeisa

Status
Not open for further replies.
He should've continued "maybe it's because of the apples for their meher"

tdlw8.jpg

No comment.

:damedamn:

Somalis are so fucked up.

Either using rape of a woman to score points about how bad a region is or calling women s because they were raped.

I just give up on these lunatics.

Ffs 17 men I thought that gang rape in mudug was bad :draketf:

Imagine this vile stuff is spewed by kids who didn't even go through nor witnessed the civil war, smfh Somalis are all kinds of fucked up they don't realise just how sick they truly are.

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
I moved to Hargeisa when i was about 9 years old with my 3 siblings and my awoowe, ayeeyo and dad
My grandfather was thrown rocks by some younger ones when he went out for a walk, Called swearwords and racial slurs. My older brother also came home crying after some kids jumped him outside the kids school. They mocked him calling him a bastard and pointing fingers saying "thats the kid without a mother". The kids were lighter than him and they called him dhuxul said he looked like a monkey too, all for because we dont look the same. Somalis need to unite and not fight about our ancestry and so on, we are the same people living in the same land share the same culture too. Stop this nonsense.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Can't believe what i have read in this thread. Really pathetic from both ends Sland and somalia. Qabilism such a toxic thing i dont get how anyone can be a proud qabilist. You people are pathetic :kodaksmiley:

Last edited:

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
Reer Mogadishu (euphemism for hawiye) girl narrates the awful treatment she received in hargeisa. She was about to do tahriib with a group but got in an accident. She was treated badly because of her lineage and her friend who visited her at the hospital was gang raped by 17 men. In the middle of her hospitalisation she was told to vacate her bed for an Ethiopian patient because 'they are closer to us than you'

A udhu. Can we start a gofundme up for this girl? Clans are clans, they signal family but at the end of the day we are one blood. This makes me so mad wallah.

It's stories like these that make me think, maybe we are better off without each other. Maybe we are ought to break up that little gudaafad of a country along qabiil lines, build massive walls in between the little regions, and abandon the name somalia altogether? Some of the stories I hear are outrageous enough that most sane people wouldn't wish them on their worst enemies.

Despicable.

\

Not surprised. They should give up their Somali card and become a brand new Ethiopian ethnicity called uqdad iyo buufis.
I first, second, third and fourth this motion! Even my Somalidiid (distant) family members can join Ethiopia. I don't care.

Note: This doesn't go for the total population-just the hateful Somalidiids. There are some good, wadani people there as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts