reer henny shame

Mr Sufi

PURPLE HAZE THE PURPLE ONE HAS RETURNED
REER CANADA IS AT LEAST RESPECTED AND FEARED UNLIKE REER THEMES GETTING BULLIED FOR THEIR FISH AND CHIPS

NEVER FORGET REER FISHNCHIPS UK PRODUCED THE MOST DISRESPECTFUL PERSON EVER / REMEMBER THE CHICK WHO DID
( IM IN THE GHETTO CHALLENGE)

IN THE PROPHETS MOSQUE IN MEDINA SCREAMING AND FILMING THAT NEAR THE PROPHETS TOMB

UK CAN NEVER EVER SAY WE COMMIT SHIRK OR DISRESPECTFUL ON THAT LEVEL

UK STILL HASN'T EVEN DEALT WITH THAT PIECE OF SHIT CHICK

TAKE THAT FOREVER L AND KEEP GETTING YOUR HALIMOS STOLEN FOR A MERE APPLE

UUFFFF UK

Mr Sufi

PURPLE HAZE THE PURPLE ONE HAS RETURNED
AND f*ck YOU SCANNI SWEDES LITERALLY GETTING EXPERIMENTED ON BY THE SWEDISH GOVERNMENT

I HAVE SEEN SWEDISH SOMALIS SWALLOW SWEDISH MEAT BALLS MADE OUT OF PORK TO FIT IN WITH THE GENERAL SOCIETY

AND REER AUSSIE AHAHHAHA SEEN EVEN HALIMOS MARRY INDIGENOUS AUSSIES AND ALL HE GAVE HER FOR THE DHOWRY IS A BOW AND ARROW

Xaruun

VIP
"Reer Henny" is the best diaspora and the most successful one and are well respected by all in the country. The same cannot be said of others.
“r-reer henny is t-the b-best diaspora”
0D43D374-59E1-4591-85CE-54F9F32642EE.png

Last edited:

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
AND REER AUSSIE AHAHHAHA SEEN EVEN HALIMOS MARRY INDIGENOUS AUSSIES AND ALL HE GAVE HER FOR THE DHOWRY IS A BOW AND ARROW

Firstly, there are barely any indigenous ppl in the major cities let alone Melbourne, which has barely any and is where most Somalis live.

Second, the Indigenous hate us, I have been racially abused twice this year. Both times were from an indigenous person.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
this guy (mr, sufi) talking out his ass and no offence but indigenous people are unfortunate looking bunch of people i would side eye any somali marrying them.
they look like pre historic humans

Don't hate on them bros. They're decent people who have had it worse than nearly any other ethnic group on earth.

I just wish they would stop racially abusing me on public transport tho.

the name reer henny says it all. reer fish and chips, reer kangaroo all those names dont compare to the embarrassment that is "reer henny" when I hear those words i picture a bunch of low life scum sipping their bottles in the alleyway, disgusting

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Australian Somalis do well. Many if not most are off ceyr in recent years, I do not think I know many if any families still on welfare.

A lot of Australian Somalis own houses now which is impressive considering its one of the most expensive housing markets in the world. Run-down 3br houses an hour from the CBD in Sydney can easily go for a million AUD.

Also, we have a relatively younger population that are educated. There are not many elderly people here compared to the UK, Europe and US. At approx 50k people, the vast majority are under 50, meaning they were at least younger than 20 in 1991.

Hennesey is the national drink of torontonian somalis . Ever since they banned serving henney in most Alberta bar/lounges I dont see any ghetto tdot halimos or faraxs lurking around our entertainment districts anymore .

The American diaspora is collectively more successful IMO. I would say you have those in Canada but it appears people just want to spotlight degeneracy. I have never encountered these Reer Henny they are talking about. Funny how they (other diaspora) are more familar with the margins from Canada than everyday people. And they erroneously think Toronto is Canada oo dhan. And they are only aware of priority populations and the problematic individuals who make those communities less safe. Comparatively the worst hood in Canada is bourgeoise compared to an American project. That's if were using those metrics.
Are you from Canada?

Trending