Rageh Omar blasts Aynte's brother over Morgan's presence at Farmajo's inauguration

Status
Not open for further replies.
This isn't a discussion but an order. Stop derailing topics or else. :birdman:

Yes, Führerin :salute:

I think reer Issaq should either go after him for violations against Human rights putting pressure of the Somalia gov and international organisations, assassinate him or just let it go.

Theirs no point shouting about him every time he surfaces.

It makes for a poor argument when they are about to elect known war-criminal. :ivers:

We'll hear them for next four years as they wish for his demise:pachah1:

waraabe

Your superior
I think reer Issaq should either go after him for violations against Human rights putting pressure on the Somalia gov and international organisations, assassinate him or just let it go.

Theirs no point shouting about him every time he surfaces.
i this he should be rewarded for waking up isaaq. I dont dislike the man for he has done us a great favour

Gambar

VIP
Has there been any court cases? Any proof of this women actually accusing him of rape even though she is alive to this day?

The answer to those questions is no, so your qabyaalad has led you to make false accusations about a man that has never been accused formally of rape. May Allah take away all of your good deeds and give it to Farmaajo, ameen. You are a wretched women.

Dee haa, she took him to court during the military dictatorship regime of his Uncle Siyad Afweyne Barre. If we are talking about qabyalad, you're the D in the MOD regime, and Farmaajo is the M and D. :yacadiim:

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Dee haa, she took him to court during the military dictatorship regime of his Uncle Siyad Afweyne Barre. If we are talking about qabyalad, you're the D in the MOD regime, and Farmaajo is the M and D. :yacadiim:
What a fool you are thinking that this women is dead, she's alive and living in Canada. Farmaajo is also an American citizen. There is no ways you can play this.

Give me the full date of this so called court case you wretched women. I am a refugee living in the West. I'm not part of any government that died 30 years ago.

Gambar

VIP
What a fool you are thinking that this women is dead, she's alive and living in Canada. Farmaajo is also an American citizen. There is no ways you can play this.

Give me the full date of this so called court case you wretched women. I am a refugee living in the West. I'm not part of any government that died 30 years ago.

War duuliyahow sarcasm garan meysid miyaa? I know she's alive, but the fact that you expect Farmaajo to be taken to court during a dictatorship based on clan nepotism where Farmaajo shares the same clan as the dictator?

War duuliyahow sarcasm garan meysid miyaa? I know she's alive, but the fact that you expect Farmaajo to be taken to court during a dictatorship based on clan nepotism where Farmaajo shares the same clan as the dictator?

In other words, you got nothing to continue your smear campaign :bell:

I hope you are proud of yourself accusing a man of rape you can't prove while staying silent on SL presidential candidate genocide :ivers:

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
There is already a thread on the Farmaajo rape. Please take your discussion to that thread and stop derailing this one.

What do you think about 95 Aideed?

Aideed2.jpg

Uvd1mc5.png

Excellent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending