Rageh Omar blasts Aynte's brother over Morgan's presence at Farmajo's inauguration

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
Abdihakim Ainte: " all warlords should be equally abhorred and brought to the book bro" , that is a fair point.
We shouldn't be selective. All Somali warlords should be brought to court.

The sexy ones get to stay with me
What do you think about 95 Aideed?

Aideed2.jpg

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Didn't Abdihakim Ainte's brother organise the inauguration? It would explain why he's so defensive about Morgan's invite to the event.

All of these men, no matter the qabiil,are just your garden variety scum.

That only makes sense if you yourself are blinded by qabyaalad. Out here attacking a President for unproveable false rape charges while staying silient about an actual documented mass-murder running for your highest office. I guess America is not the only place alternative facts rule:dabcasar:

Morgan should be hanged though for that ugly beard :farole:

Gambar

VIP
That only makes sense if you yourself are blinded by qabyaalad. Out here attacking a President for unproveable false rape charges while staying silient about an actual documented mass-murder running for your highest office. I guess America is not the only place alternative facts rule:dabcasar:

Morgan should be hanged though for that ugly beard :farole:
Your the one defending Farmaajo. When did I defend Morgan? Ninyahow malaa waad isku darsantay.

Your the one defending Farmaajo. When did I defend Morgan? Ninyahow malaa waad isku darsantay.

First the rape charge is a rumour with no substantiated facts contrary Farmaajo is intro-verted and clam far cry from a lustful rapist but facts don't matter to your kind.

I'm not talking about Morgan but the leader of your ruling party. You and other SL supporters silence is deafening.

:ufdup: We see trough your straw-men.

Gambar

VIP
First the rape charge is a rumour with no substantiated facts contrary Farmaajo is intro-verted and clam far cry from a lustful rapist but facts don't matter to your kind.

I'm not talking about Morgan but the leader of your ruling party. You and other SL supporters silence is deafening.

Balayo ku qaday oo gormaan ka mid noqday Somalilane? Yahoo :yacadiim:

I only comment on S/Land based on development not politics. I don't follow the politics and barely know about their parties.

Farmaajo koley jeer buu ila eegyahay inuu qoftaas xoogay waan amiinsanahay walle.

Duchess

VIP

Stop derailing topics.

Balayo ku qaday oo gormaan ka mid noqday Somalilane? Yahoo :yacadiim:

I only comment on S/Land based on development not politics. I don't follow the politics and barely know about their parties.

Farmaajo koley jeer buu ila eegyahay inuu qoftaas xoogay waan amiinsanahay walle.

What a useless cop out. You built a straw-man to beat but forgot your own crumpling house :kodaksmiley:

Duchess

VIP
Guurl, please :bell:
This materially relates to the topic and goes to witness creditability, your honor! :ivers: Out here slandering a clean President while their criminal is rewarded with the highest office. How come you don't speak on that?

This isn't a discussion but an order. Stop derailing topics or else. :birdman:

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Has there been any court cases? Any proof of this women actually accusing him of rape even though she is alive to this day?

The answer to those questions is no, so your qabyaalad has led you to make false accusations about a man that has never been accused formally of rape. May Allah take away all of your good deeds and give it to Farmaajo, ameen. You are a wretched women.

AceofSom

nx]\\0-9
I think reer Issaq should either go after him for violations against Human rights putting pressure on the Somalia gov and international organisations, assassinate him or just let it go.

Theirs no point shouting about him every time he surfaces.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts