RACIST white guy DEMANDS two Somali girls to pet his dog

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gambar

VIP
Why are they lying? Allah Soomalidu been badaana. Petting dogs isn't haraam, if the dog licks you you have to do the proper washing ritual. I used to pet dogs when I was little, my family back home have wild dogs. Somalis majority have an aversion to dogs.

Honestly, what would this forum be without Abdi Johnson? Abdi, you are the voice of reason and truth for Somali people. We love you! I'll always be a fan of yours.

Why are they lying? Allah Soomalidu been badaana. Petting dogs isn't haraam, if the dog licks you you have to do the proper washing ritual. I used to pet dogs when I was little, my family back home have wild dogs. Somalis majority have an aversion to dogs.
I wouldn't pet them but if I remember correctly, you can as long as their saliva doesn't touch you. Also, the prophet(s.a.w) never stopped his companions from using wild dogs to hunt, as in use them to kill prey to eat.

Are you a too
That's him.:mjlol: He reminds me of Sean spicer who has to deciper and clarify Trump's words.
AJ is here now trying to change our opinions about cadaans.:drakelaugh:
While I don't hate them, I know enough to be very careful of them.
Cadaans are like snakes, not all snakes are venomous but would you risk it? :reallymaury:

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
No, just a long-time supporter and huge fan of the Legend that is "Abdi Johnson".
Okay
s-d34a05d71f56cf21b0b195c7255c3d73e727e2ff.gif

Gambar

VIP
I wouldn't pet them but if I remember correctly, you can as long as their saliva doesn't touch you. Also, the prophet(s.a.w) never stopped his companions from using wild dogs to hunt, as in use them to kill prey to eat.
I got licked by dogs and I washed my hands seven times properly. Those Somali women were just lying about petting dogs being haram. Dogs won't lick you unless you put your face really close to them. They'll just jump at you but that's it.

I got licked by dogs and I washed my hands seven times properly. Those Somali women were just lying about petting dogs being haram. Dogs won't lick you unless you put your face really close to them. They'll just jump at you but that's it.
My mechanic has a massive dog. I'll take a picture next time, but that dog licked my legs and I didn't even wash it even though you are supposed to. Islam allows you to keep dogs as long as it is for a reason, like hunting or as a security measure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending