Quotes from the Greatest

Status
Not open for further replies.
"What kind of opposition? Agents hired by the CIA? From the outside? You are misinformed. There has never been opposition in this country. This has been fabricated and created? You call this opposition?" (Al-Jazeera interview 08)

"This government believes that depending on a big power will enable it to rule. Even the regional problems raised every now and then are caused by this government’s belief that it can export its problems to other countries by depending on a big power."

Isaias Afwerki - Leader of the Free world

President+Isaias+Afwerki+to+visit+the+United+States.jpg

"If you teach someone to fish, instead of giving him fish, then he has a sustainable future."

"For me, mankind is above all else."

"War was a surprise for many people. Since the beginning, while nobody could understand the reasons why the conflict had begun, while nobody could understand its consequences, I tried to find calmly a solution."

Isaias Afwerki - The Messiah of the Horn

VOA-Tigrigna-2_10.png

"What have we done to reconstruct infrastructures, roads, ports, airports, sea, ground and air transport, electricity network, distribution of the water, telecommunications? And especially, what have we done to improve the population’s level of life? An idea of this success is given by considering the growth rate that was remarkable until 1997: not less than 7% a year! The results of all of the economic activities, reconstruction, rehabilitation of the country, were satisfactory beyond what we were entitled to hope for. Not everything measured up to our ambitions, but considering the time, I believe that we have done a lot. "

The shining light, the lion of the East, the beam of hope - Isaias Afwerki

6530752-3x2-700x467.jpg

"Concerning the economic, social, and cultural programs, we had a very realistic approach: we can make it, we have our own resources, we have the capacity, and we can make it."

"To depend 100% on external aid does not allow to change the economic situation. It is like being fed with a teaspoon, and becoming disabled, incapable of doing anything by oneself."

"As long as we live together in one room, we need to recognize each other, agree on the common things we have and appreciate our diversity."

The saviour of the oppressed, the vanquisher of the mean - Isaias Afwerki

President-Isaias-Afwerki2.jpg

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
"This government believes that depending on a big power will enable it to rule. Even the regional problems raised every now and then are caused by this government’s belief that it can export its problems to other countries by depending on a big power."

Isaias Afwerki - Leader of the Free world
1487848802088.gif

Am I missing something here :heh:
Did Afwerki suddenly become the leader of Switzerland or something while I wasn't looking :what1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending