Question to Duke of Bohol

Status
Not open for further replies.
I seen the whole entourage of Dhabshiil attending Farmaajo inauguration, something far worse then what Coldoon did, Dahabshiil dude also supports Somalia as a single country as that famous BBC clip years ago attest to this.

Will he be arrested on his return? and why not? what's the latest with Coldoon, what is beesha doing to get him released? in light of the threats from Kulmiye they would jail whoever even lobbies for it?

I know personally Kulmiye were lobbying for HSM return in Mogadishu and there was plenty of meetings between the two, why this poor Journalist from a different sub-clan singled out ? will there be a kacdoon?

The only way to explain this hypocrisy is pure qabyaalad, could we see a revolution?

16938967_10154698026344342_2586069429628244986_n.jpg

16831016_10154698025589342_4504026251197520706_n.jpg

Somalia Unity 2:00

Last edited:

Bohol

VIP
@Inquisitive_ Good question. The reason is Coldoon is a civilian, were's Dahabshiil is a businessman, contradictory I know
. The failed Kulmiye regime only picks on civilians but not business people or politicians. Nevertheless Coldoon will be released soon.

Here is Buuba a high ranking member of the WADANI party openly congratulating Farmaajo in Hargeisa. There is nothing that can be
done because he is a politician.

Cirro himself saying we are part of Somalia

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Theres a difference. Dahabshiil's our Habar jeclo lion who's out hunting n Coldoon is a bald who loves faqash cock.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
They will never arrest the largest and most powerful CEO in SL. He has a huge stake in 'Wanalaweynia' market and is simply looking to widen his profit margin. Remember folks, Siilaanyo government just pissed off Dahabshiil by freezing E-Dahab to transactions only above a hundred dollars, wiping out the majority of transactions that the majority of SL population uses in their daily shopping.

Of course such actions will make this international company flee to more less aggressive markets to cover losses. This was a signal to Farmaajo that they value his government and look forward to partnering with him for exclusive government contracts.

Business and blind fanatical pride that many peasant SLers ascribe too on this very thread do natter too Dahabshiil abd most SL elites. Money talks bullshit walks

Dhay Geel

"Aar kow Dheh"
That's not Dahabshiil.
That bald man in the picture his his oldest son Abdirashiid, current CEO of Dahabshiil.

The difference between Ina Dahabshiil and Coldoon is
1. Ina Dahabshiil is there for business reasons, Dahabshiil makes most of its money from xamar. He does not pose a threat to Somaliland

2. Coldoon was trying to topple the government. When he got arrested, they found a lot of dirt on him. All the evidence the police needed. Now he's going to face the law, and be put in trail at Hargeisa court.

P.s the judge is HY, so what does that tell us

Status
Not open for further replies.