Putin calls for cultural self preservation of European tradition, religion, race & slams s.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keo

VIP
But Putin also still believes in communist values, another system that was created by Zionists.

I respect Putin for protecting his country from the degenerate culture that is being promoted by liberal European & North American countries. I like his conservative stance on topics such as marriage, gender roles e.g. He's one of the few European leaders that are willing to protect their nation's identity.

I respect Putin for protecting his country from the degenerate culture that is being promoted by liberal European & North American countries. I like his conservative stance on topics such as marriage, gender roles e.g. He's one of the few European leaders that are willing to protect their nation's identity.

Yeah protecting his people by funnling billions to himself and let them starve while fighting imaginary gays, who would like to get married, the horrow!

The true degenerates are him and his supporters

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
:pacspit: Putin

CU51eZNW4AQbswX.jpg

:rejoice:

waraabe

Your superior
Putin is my modern day hero, a nationalist who loves his fatherland without compromise. I wish my country had that.

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
Kulaha they're stripping away Christianity

Christianity gave up without a fight :drakekidding:

Christianity gave up?! Looool I'm guessing the inquisition never happened..

:dwill:

Christianity was tamed and put on a leash after centuries of being left to roam free.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Christianity gave up?! Looool I'm guessing the inquisition never happened..

:dwill:

Christianity was tamed and put on a leash after centuries of being left to roam free.

I mean now fam. They institutionalized their theocracy to perfection and eventually lost any and all strength in the developed countries this religion once conquered.

Yeah they did put it on a leash and as a result it simply died. It couldn't really contend with the age of enlightenment either given how economic instability just didn't favour a theocratic rule anymore. It couldn't adapt very well and thus here we are.

Putin is reaching senility :drakekidding:

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
I mean now fam. They institutionalized their theocracy to perfection and eventually lost any and all strength in the developed countries this religion once conquered.

Yeah they did put it on a leash and as a result it simply died. It couldn't really contend with the age of enlightenment either given how economic instability just didn't favour a theocratic rule anymore. It couldn't adapt very well and thus here we are.

Putin is reaching senility :drakekidding:

Saudi Arabia will soon follow when the oil is no longer needed. Watch the mass revolutions happen.
:drakelaugh:
Putin is a dictator appealing to religion and culture to hold grips on the country. Nothing really new.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Saudi Arabia will soon follow when the oil is no longer needed. Watch the mass revolutions happen.
:drakelaugh:
Putin is a dictator appealing to religion and culture to hold grips on the country. Nothing really new.

Islamists would do better to remove as much fundamental drivel as possible and focus on the main commandments and especially focus on the moral guides that will always function in a growing secular world. That way Islam doesn't become a meme but still has a cultural role to play in people's lives and people aren't like getting beheaded for being gay and shit.

Best course of action for a religion with a really bad worldwide image atm and I hope it happens. You don't need to become a Reza Aslan apologist to fix component of a religion.

You cannot burn other people's homes and expect the fires not to touch yours.

What's happening with Europe is punishment meted out to them as a result of their actions.

When they embarked upon brutal colonialism and slavery, they faced civil wars, and two world wars that killed more then 100 millions of them.

When they went on those barbaric conquest during the Roman Era and what followed, the black plague and inquisitions equal number died.

They haven't learned from those lessons with their sponsoring of terrorists, regime change, neo-colonialism and outright theft ever since

Their final phase of punishment is coming, the barbarian's will this time nuke each other out of relevance and possibly existence.

In our faith, if your are lucky the punishments are meted out to us as a result of our actions in this world, if your less fortunate it will be in the hereafter and if your the most unfortunate it will be both.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending