Puntlanders are natural born leaders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

waraabe

Your superior
The federal government will build stadiums all around somaliland to keep you stuck in trivia like your close relatives the blacks Let’s face it that’s all your folks are good at running field singing drinking alcohol and singing kkk

says the people whose women are famous for spreading theiir legs for gaalo and insulting islam :chrisfreshhah:

HA alone has more wealthy business people than the whole darod :pachah1:

look at these darod women protesting for welfare like AAs :drakelaugh::dead:

murica.jpg

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Hey he came at my clan and I went at his. It is called tit for tat No need to get all emotional and insult mothers in this FKD:mahubowtf:

You see this is why women can’t be leaders, they are so emotional.
You know what they say if you can't handle don't dish it out:lolbron:

Someone's needs to a grow a thicker skin instead insulting peoples mothers so pathetic :mjlol:

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
You know what they say if you can't handle don't dish it out:lolbron:

Someone's needs to a grow a thicker skin instead insulting peoples mothers so pathetic :mjlol:
You literally spend most of your time on this site calling men naago and next you bang on war drums from your mother's basement you got masculinity issues sxb, xal qaado dumarka ka har.

No sleeping for me, I'm afraid. Its just gone last 7am for me. I've got to get ready for my hearing. Work is more than 2 hours drive away from where I live. Thank you. I hope you know, I done mean what i say about Somali clans. No hard feelings, eh?
It’s 2 now
So what happened?

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
says the people whose women are famous for spreading theiir legs for gaalo and insulting islam :chrisfreshhah:

HA alone has more wealthy business people than the whole darod :pachah1:

look at these darod women protesting for welfare like AAs :drakelaugh::dead:

View attachment 38001
HA got more business people kulaha in hargaisa and burco iyo berbera boowe we are talking diaspora here senators international judges mayors of the United States the worlds sole superpower likewise ministers in Canada how does that compare to people selling khaat in hargaisa fucking street

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
HA got more business people kulaha in hargaisa and burco iyo berbera boowe we are talking diaspora here senators international judges mayors of the United States the worlds sole superpower likewise ministers in Canada how does that compare to people selling khaat in hargaisa fucking street
Are you not from Jubbaland yaab.. Your regional president was a former al-shabab member.. You don't have much to talk about when it comes to the north. Khat kulaha, waryaa is deji :comeon:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Are you not from Jubbaland yaab.. Your regional president was a former al-shabab member.. You don't have much to talk about when it comes to the north. Khat kulaha, waryaa is deji :comeon:
I’m from Puntland try again mothersucker:pachah1:

waraabe

Your superior

:chrisfreshhah: you are like an AA who wants to get noticed by the whites

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts