Puntland President visits Sanaag for the first time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
The warsengeli sultante is the longest sultante in somali history guul iyo gobonimo reer sanaag

President Abdiweli Gaas for a second term :salute:

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Jariiban and Garacad need those millions of investment deals instead of wastefully giving it to the ungrateful flip floppers of the North. They're disgrace to our noble name.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
Gaas is doing for Sanaag what 31 years of central government did not manage to do. If you take Ceel Dahir-Ceerigabo road and Makhir University together as one project, it is the the biggest project ever in Sanaag's history.

:obama:

Kkkk an entitled traitor. He's merrily in bed with my sworn enemy and still expects me to give him money. Nigga what?!!!
:drakewtf:
Nobody knows The feeling of having midgaan dhulos gang up on you one side while having two face garbage mj as allies on top of that those same mj who villages we baby sit call us traitors:jcoleno:
I still haven't even got ''thanks Starscream" from @Reiko for all the casualty my folks suffered in af urur:mjcry:
Ps: I was correcting this bullshit narrative nobody is asking for your pennies.
Also considering you folks(@Abdalla )
recently came crawling to holhol after calling my people langaab I think we know who needs who:mjpls:

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
Nobody knows The feeling of having ******* dhulos gang up on you one side while having two face garbage mj as allies on top of that those same mj who villages we baby sit call us traitors:jcoleno:
I still haven't even got ''thanks Starscream" from @Reiko for all the casualty my folks suffered in af urur:mjcry:
Ps: I was correcting this bullshit narrative nobody is asking for your pennies.
Also considering you folks(@Abdalla )
recently came crawling to holhol after calling my people langaab I think we know who needs who:mjpls:
Those Dhulos soldiers are on my payroll though!! There are 17 useless Dhuloos representatives and couple of ministers in Garowe and they're on my payroll too. Those who work for me get paid but what baffles me is the sheer entitlement tone from your comment of MJ never giving a penny to Dhulos territories as if that's an obligation lmao. Be a fierce loyal "brother" and expel the 1door rats from your land and we'll award you with millions of investment deals from our esteemed overseas allies.

Those Dhulos soldiers are on my payroll though!! There are 17 useless Dhuloos representatives and couple of ministers in Garowe and they're on my payroll too. Those who work for me get paid but what baffles me is the sheer entitlement tone from your comment of MJ never giving a penny to Dhulos territories as if that's an obligation lmao. Be a fierce loyal "brother" and expel the 1door rats from your land and we'll award you with millions of investment deals from our esteemed overseas allies.
As if siiland wouldn't be happy to welcome them in a heart beat:pachah1:
You really think puntland pays them more even though they don't pay half the time? :pachah1:
Do you really think forget dhulos ugaadhyahan who number 2k men would not be able to find work if they left mjland militia :cryinglaughsmiley:
We're the only reason why your still in sool:cryinglaughsmiley:
The only area today the enemy holds where my kind live is places your garbage government had a hand in :icon lol:
Tukuraq(mjland ran away)
Aricaade(mjland ran away)
Las anod (got kicked out after mjland moved our militia to Mogadishu)
Every other village we live on isn't held by enemy but coincidently every place where your garbage government puts there hands in is magically captured by the enemy is as if you work with them.
I view you people as snakes is very unfortunate how the group I come from doesn't and loves you :susp:
Our enemy have good allies we have snakes who scream harti while sabotaging us:manny:
Me personally I would advise them to abandoned mjland completely and start something new why die for ungrateful group who calls you traitor:manny:
Y'all can have your 6 seats and minister position back we pull out our militias in return mjland vacate god qaboob to faleeryale also stop coming to taleh :camby:
We'll deal with the garbage created by your so called government alone:manny:
Ps: the other dhulos don't even contribute anything or very little they just get seats because they can groups like jamac siyaad and bah ararsame have more seats then lel kase and awrtoble combined despite fighting for sl they even have 2 ministers:pachah1:

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
As if ******* wouldn't be happy to welcome them in a heart beat:pachah1:
You really think puntland pays them more even though they don't pay half the time? :pachah1:
Do you really think forget dhulos ugaadhyahan who number 2k men would not be able to find work if they left mjland militia :cryinglaughsmiley:
We're the only reason why your still in sool:cryinglaughsmiley:
The only area today the enemy holds where my kind live is places your garbage government had a hand in :icon lol:
Tukuraq(mjland ran away)
Aricaade(mjland ran away)
Las anod (got kicked out after mjland moved our militia to Mogadishu)
Every other village we live on isn't held by enemy but coincidently every place where your garbage government puts there hands in is magically captured by the enemy is as if you work with them.
I view you people as snakes is very unfortunate how the group I come from doesn't and loves you :susp:
Our enemy have good allies we have snakes who scream harti while sabotaging us:manny:
Me personally I would advise them to abandoned mjland completely and start something new why die for ungrateful group who calls you traitor:manny:
Y'all can have your 6 seats and minister position back we pull out our militias in return mjland vacate god qaboob to faleeryale also stop coming to taleh :camby:
We'll deal with the garbage created by your so called government alone:manny:
Ps: the other dhulos don't even contribute anything or very little they just get seats because they can groups like jamac siyaad and bah ararsame have more seats then lel kase and awrtoble combined despite fighting for sl they even have 2 ministers:pachah1:
You argued from your sub clan's perspective: Ugaadhyahan. You engrossed in your hatred for JS to the detriment of Dhulbahante's future. I view you all the same... Man up and hold peace conferences between Dhulos sub clans to solve this never ending cycle of shame that your clan (Dhulbahante) is going through.

The warsangelis will bring the keys of that university to our president if they don't we will take it by force. Somaliland rules every thing.

Xafiiska cusub ee bangiga degmada badhan
IMG_2078.JPG
IMG_2079.JPG

You argued from your sub clan's perspective: Ugaadhyahan. You engrossed in your hatred for JS to the detriment of Dhulbahante's future. I view you all the same... Man up and hold peace conferences between Dhulos sub clans to solve this never ending cycle of shame that your clan (Dhulbahante) is going through.
:childplease:
Why would I care about dhulos when all of them unite against my group solely :dwill:
Have you ever seen us in a video we don't even refer to ourselves as dhulos:heh:
Me personally I believe you mj people(excluding cumar mohamud) either view dhulos as foreigners(far west groups) or enemy (bordering groups) you folks pretend to be allies with them but deep down you hate them from all those hundreds of years when they took part in the killing of mj between dervish/ and of burning your capital in 1800s:kanyeshrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.