Puntland Politicians Need Wadani Education

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Let's be honest guys, 90% of our leaders were conditioned in Mogadishu and they have come back with bad mogadishu culture of corruption. The corruption isn't as bad as hamar thank god but it's still there. We must tell them the truth about wadanimo isn't just empty words or something that has no return.

They will never earn respect in this world as long as their people are not happy and progressing, money doesn't bring you national respect. If your people win, they will win by side-effect as the world will give you more opportunities and will trust your leadership in world matters.

If your land is 'wasaq' and no-one cares for it, noone will also care for you. Everyone is judged by their nation and how much they love and protect it and how happy and wealthy their people are. You will never ever get respect even if your millionaire while your people are nothing in this world.

Why u think I focus on PL 'danaheeda' guud as a whole? By side-effect my personal profile rises in the world if their profile rises, if their profile is low, so is my profile.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Thank god our security is safe and rule of law, prison, courts exist to deal with criminal elements and PSF to deal with terrorist who runti have done a remarkable job. Manta xafaad kasto ku taal PL amnigisa wuxu lamid yahay 'gated communities' of hamar for nearly 25 years. Lakin horumarka waa laga hurday which is just as important. Siiba meelaha 'public' spaces and diaspora investment oo shaqoyin badan abuuri karaa(mass employment investment).

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Hopefully the garowe mayor will become president

I would vote him even tho he doesn't have regional/federal exp, his work locally is astounding, REWARD competence. Ideally I prefer Juuxa who has regional/federal exp, very much wadani and not corrupt, while ahmed barre gets given a regional post to develop, he can then move into hamar and return for his presidency clan round. Lets not elect ppl with no experience, no-one is given a job without experience.

I would vote him even tho he doesn't have regional/federal exp, his work locally is astounding, REWARD competence. Ideally I prefer Juuxa who has regional/federal exp, very much wadani and not corrupt, while ahmed barre gets given a regional post to develop, he can then move into hamar and return for his presidency clan round. Lets not elect ppl with no experience, no-one is given a job without experience.
Juxa has that xamar/kacaan stuff going on not be trusted