Puntland Pictures & Videos

I remember when this resort was being planned it’s refreshing to see that they finished its construction. I like how they bent the curb there so when it rains the water flows freely instead of flooding the road. ManshaAllah. Btw in the comments they’re saying this is not GaroweπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

These people denying that it's Garowe, are liars, it's not a resort by the way, it's Amal City aka 'New Garowe', which will be a brand-new neighbourhood in Garowe.

https://www.somalispot.com/threads/...lopment-new-garowe-by-amal-real-estate.77685/

I remember when this resort was being planned it’s refreshing to see that they finished its construction. I like how they bent the curb there so when it rains the water flows freely instead of flooding the road. ManshaAllah. Btw in the comments they’re saying this is not GaroweπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I won’t comment on the quality of construction as I have not been there but I will say I’m disappointed this wasn’t built along the fabulous coasts that PL has. I understand the infrastructure isn’t the best along the coast but what is the point of having the longest coast on the continent if you don’t use it? Imagine if this new estate was built in Eyl or somewhere along the coast in eastern Bari? It would be worth 1000x as much! There is a reason that coastal properties are the most expensive real estate everywhere in the world and that’s what the focus should be imho.

Trending