Puntland Health Statistics. Let's Get To Work

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
1711085955362.png

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I'm not 100% certain on what the sample input data or the size of the sample(how many segments it captures)or even the formula they used for the results which is the most important part cause all the results could be wrong due to sample input data, size, segments, demographic coverage being inaccurate. Somalis are dumb in maths and when they hear statistic they think it's a fact without questioning how those results were produced(the process) is beyond their pea sized brains lol, they think things can literally pop up out of nowhere due to religion so when they see numbers their brain goes into magic thinking moments and accept any result, but smart ppl know their is a process to any end result.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
For argument sakes let's assume all input data parameters, segments, demographic, sample coverage(rural and urban), and the processing formula to generate the output numbers is all true, then this critical piece of data must guide our PL health department on where health investments need to be made starting with the highest priority being blood pressure issues and working our way down allocating lower priority levels and begin delivering the health facilities to deal with these diseases that are crippling our citizens productivity potential and life expectancy and we must ensure access is either universal or subsidized and affordable so it can reach the masses not the 1%.

Let's all have a gentleman agreement in PL and agree hawiye has to die as they don't have a dawlad shaqaynayso due to corruption to achieve these critical health outcomes for its ppl, let them go extinct and be swapped between Shabab, Moryan, Warlord or NGO slumlord turn politician. Let them die not our people, we must deliver these crucial health services so it reaches our people at a bulk rate not a slim 1% rate. You do realise if the bulk of masses don't exist, then your dawlad don't exist either. Their well being is the govt well being.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
We wasted 20 years since 2004 Abdillahi Yusuf TFG era till now which is 2024, a whole new generation are turning 20 today while our locals/diaspora are in a deep sixir of hawiye hala badbadiyo, which has not eventuated and our people health, education, market development, physical infrastructure, job creation and all relevant HDI indexes go into dhulka for a silly hawiye hala badbadiyo political posture.

I don't like that trade off so we should have a new pact for the next 20 years to allow nature to take its course with the south waa inaad ka tanasushin Hamar, let them die, let's save ourselves is a better gentleman agreeement

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Our people are fleeing PL to access scholarships in Africa and Asia because our stupid govt is focused on hawiye hala badbadiyo. Our jobless locals are seeking tahrib due to no job creation or market development while we focus on hawiye hala badbadiyo.

Our citizen to infrastructure ratio is horrendous(ports, airports, telecommunication, roads, water, energy), I can't sit with faceyga calamka knowing our population is 80% rural and lack these hard infrastructure access, while every tuulos in their land has this physical infrastructure in the plenty and on top of that industries for their ppl to work in.

I hate PL leaders wasting our ppl precious time with isqabqabsi with Hamar Warlords, Moryans or NGO slumlord leaders because there is 365 day in a year, 24 hours in a day and every country is closely monitoring time vs production each year for nearly 100 years while we sit there with that fkn chimp in Hamar who can't govern and only loots Iyo in loo taliyo ma rabo si sharaf xumadisa Iyo cawaanimadisa dalka Iyo aduunka laga qariyo. Hawiye can't govern yet doesn't want to be governed and that's the political equation we are in and time is ticking and time doesn't get refunded.

Dud
We wasted 20 years since 2004 Abdillahi Yusuf TFG era till now which is 2024, a whole new generation are turning 20 today while our locals/diaspora are in a deep sixir of hawiye hala badbadiyo, which has not eventuated and our people health, education, market development, physical infrastructure, job creation and all relevant HDI indexes go into dhulka for a silly hawiye hala badbadiyo political posture.

I don't like that trade off so we should have a new pact for the next 20 years to allow nature to take its course with the south waa inaad ka tanasushin Hamar, let them die, let's save ourselves is a better gentleman agreeement

I feel sory for u walhi.
I am coming from place of concern i think take break feom social media and visit a therapist walhi this is not normal

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Dud

I feel sory for u walhi.
I am coming from place of concern i think take break feom social media and visit a therapist walhi this is not normal

I just want our people to keep up with the rest of the world. I want a place to invite my international peers that I can be proud of. This can't be achieved if their all focused on Mogadishu as we know a Mogadishu focus only leads to political isqabqabsi or political instability and this leads to more time loss on both sides and time isn't refunded waryaa once it's gone it don't come back nor is there a warranty for it.

Time and work carried out(productivity) is measured worldwide either thru yearly forecast vs end of year deliverables, time is crucial. We can work out how much can be done each year, quarter, season, daily, weekly or whatever metric you prefer vs what has been done since 2004 till now or whatever start point you want. Poor governance(policy and service delivery) and lack of leadership(setting a new course if a course has failed) can lead to tremendous time loss. Just so your little brain understands whole new cities have emerged while we have been Hamar focused.

Trending