Puertorican spic gets DRAGGED by somali twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

so apparently this rican chick is married to a somali man and decided to brag about her man. then she decided to open the flood gates by posting this

somali twitter came for her synthetic party city wig and she went off still arguing with them to this very minute. some mathow guys even came to join in on the fun.
im only posting 2 of the tweets becouse i just don't have the patience to post them all.

DYO3M_s-200x150.gif

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
all this really shows is how immature somali people are these days.

insult game was solid, tho. i must admit that.

all this really shows is how immature somali people are these days.

insult game was solid, tho. i must admit that.
tbh somali twitter comes for everyone for any reason. the other day a north african guy was getting dragged by everyone for saying somalis are more mixed then north africans

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
tbh somali twitter comes for everyone for any reason. the other day a north african guy was getting dragged by everyone for saying somalis are more mixed then north africans

k that deserves a dragging though. it's literally untrue.

but i doubt Somalis on twitter have the wherewithal required to make their point on that :francis:

lool what a useless argument:kodaksmiley:

nobody said shit to her in the beginning so she was probably just looking for validation.
none of us give a shit, she can keep her farah and get another one for free:westbrookwtf:

k that deserves a dragging though. it's literally untrue.

but i doubt Somalis on twitter have the wherewithal required to make their point on that :francis:
they actually came with receipts and dragged him back to the desert he came from. i need to find them tweets hol up

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Somali twitter is cancer, I can't read the shit on there for more than a few minutes :mjcry:
The insults were good tho :umad:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
lool what a useless argument:kodaksmiley:

nobody said shit to her in the beginning so she was probably just looking for validation.
none of us give a shit, she can keep her farah and get another one for free:westbrookwtf:
You must be talking about brides for free kulaha :chrisfreshhah:

Last I checked it was men paying for the bride so are you implying that we should be able to marry them for free cause we somali men are that good & they're fortunate to have them:cosbyhmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.