President Laftagareen meeting with Beesha Garre in Nairobi

Grimmer

Reer guri
It came out publicly now. I'm hearing there's a deal that Garre will get VP of SWS. I don't know if it's rumours or facts.
This how I look at it bro, garres in sws are a little different to the ones in Kenya and Ethiopia. The ones in sws were less tribalistic and a lot less educated. 10 years ago you can count with one hand how many politicians there were because for the most part they are ignorant geeljire. The ones in Kenya are tribalist to the core and are far more educated with many politicians. They’ve influenced the ones in sws and that’s why you see a lot more young men/women trying to fight for a seat. Most of the politicians against this administration are the upcoming youth. But all the older guys sidii and najax are huge laftagareen supporters. I’m making a guess but I believe sidii will be sws president in 2028 and will be given the vice presidency for this term.

mohamedismail

Reewin. Lixda Gobol ee Maayland unii leh!
This how I look at it bro, garres in sws are a little different to the ones in Kenya and Ethiopia. The ones in sws were less tribalistic and a lot less educated. 10 years ago you can count with one hand how many politicians there were because for the most part they are ignorant geeljire. The ones in Kenya are tribalist to the core and are far more educated with many politicians. They’ve influenced the ones in sws and that’s why you see a lot more young men/women trying to fight for a seat. Most of the politicians against this administration are the upcoming youth. But all the older guys sidii and najax are huge laftagareen supporters. I’m making a guess but I believe sidii will be sws president in 2028 and will be given the vice presidency for this term.
I support that bro. Garre should unite and fight for their xaqq. It's like how OGs in Jigjiga and Gaarisa will fight for kismaayo. Garres should have that mentality.

I personally believe garres should run for presidency. Digil need to step up and play their part in SWS. Before colonials came to somalia it was Digils who were leading D&M but ever since colonialism it's been mirifle and they haven't done a good job.

Hopefully garres in NFD and DDS connect with their SWS and jubbaland Garres and other D&Ms to better SWS and invest. I would definitely support a Garre president in 2028 and it would be a good alternative to Mirifles who havent done much of a good job.

Grimmer

Reer guri
It came out publicly now. I'm hearing there's a deal that Garre will get VP of SWS. I don't know if it's rumours or facts.
Damn vp and LS governor we gotta give up one for the sake of the state
I support that bro. Garre should unite and fight for their xaqq. It's like how OGs in Jigjiga and Gaarisa will fight for kismaayo. Garres should have that mentality.

I personally believe garres should run for presidency. Digil need to step up and play their part in SWS. Before colonials came to somalia it was Digils who were leading D&M but ever since colonialism it's been mirifle and they haven't done a good job.

Hopefully garres in NFD and DDS connect with their SWS and jubbaland Garres and other D&Ms to better SWS and invest. I would definitely support a Garre president in 2028 and it would be a good alternative to Mirifles who havent done much of a good job.
@mohamedismail the plan is to build a baidoa and mandera connection. We just have to wait and see. I used to be selfish, but I’d rather have a small amount of mps and keep laftagareen around. He’s not there to just f*ck around I know he has great things planned.

Last edited:

Grimmer

Reer guri
I don’t think laftagareen will do that he has to keep other Digil happy I have heard the LS Governor will be Jiddu.
Yeah definitely, but when a person steps down from a position and a new guy comes does he finish the term or does he get an another 4 years? Mohamed Ibrahim barre just took over a few months ago as the new governor from sidii. If he gets a new term that means we have vp and governor.

Grimmer

Reer guri
I don’t think laftagareen will do that he has to keep other Digil happy I have heard the LS Governor will be Jiddu.
How’s your situation going bro I haven’t heard much about wanlaweyn and dahir jeesow. Is there still fighting going on?

Trending