President Cheese will bring back our country InshaAllah

Status
Not open for further replies.
...but he needs our help. Our brothers and sisters need our help.

Every Somali should be thinking of how they can boost job creation in Somalia -- no more billing! Give the man a fishing rod rather than just the fish for a change!

We have been this excited about change before and have had our hopes dashed -- hopefully this time will be different.

May Allah make Somalia successful. May Allah make Somaliland successful. May Allah protect us from vicious wolves that circle our beautiful land, turn the people against one another and steal their future from them. Ameen.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I asked my mum about title farmaajo, it was his dad 'S title the old sheikh (farmaajo 's dad) liked the cheese

Yeah I didn't know you could inherent nicknames till my dad told me he got his from his father

maestro

Cultural revolution
Amin. I already said that I'm instantly going back to Somalia and never leaving again once I'm done with this place and I won't ever break the promise.

I've become extremely impatient now seeing some people I know who went back telling me all kinds of good news about the place. I can't wait to go back.

There is just so much to do there and so little to do here. What kind of person would say no to all the great opportunities literally begging to be taken? :wow:

Amin. I already said that I'm instantly going back to Somalia and never leaving again once I'm done with this place and I won't ever break the promise.

I've become extremely impatient now seeing some people I know who went back telling me all kinds of good news about the place. I can't wait to go back.

There is just so much to do there and so little to do here. What kind of person would say no to all the great opportunities literally begging to be taken? :wow:

Some of these masaakiin are on this site:meleshame:

What is so great about this guy? I remember @Bahal saying that all he's famous for is paying the SNA soldiers on time

He hates Ethiopia and seems to understand the peril Somalia is actually facing. His hatred of the bloodsuckers means he (inshaAllah) can put aside petty differences and unite the people against a common enemy. And inshaAllah, those of us who love wadankeena can help build it so the people love it too much to destroy it again and will fight to protect it.

The sheer excitement of the people is enough to fill one with hope. The people are galvanised. Maybe things will change! Ya rab please give us the break we need, ameen.

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
He hates Ethiopia and seems to understand the peril Somalia is actually facing. His hatred of the bloodsuckers means he (inshaAllah) can put aside petty differences and unite the people against a common enemy. And inshaAllah, those of us who love wadankeena can help build it so the people love it too much to destroy it again and will fight to protect it.

The sheer excitement of the people is enough to fill one with hope. The people are galvanised. Maybe things will change! Ya rab please give us the break we need, ameen.

:ehh: let's hope the people weren't celebrating in vain and ameen to your dua

What is so great about this guy? I remember @Bahal saying that all he's famous for is paying the SNA soldiers on time

I don't think it's just him and his policies (he's not that great just the least corrupt and is against foreign intervention) but also that you have somalis from different clans/regions supporting him imo shows that people are tired of the same old/same old. Even the MPs said enough and that they weren't gonna be swayed by bribes in their decision making.

maestro

Cultural revolution

Consider that Galkacayo are tearing down roadblocks and shouting in the streets Somalia hanoolato haisracdo and Farmajo guul. These are the same people who killed each other more than any other two clans and put on road blocks in the first place to physically divide each other out of hatred and they are now talking of unity iyo balayo?

If this doesn't show there's something special about this man IDK what will. Allah kheyr hakadhigo

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

AUG 25, 2023
VIP
Tough task ahead, immediate priorities

Get rid of Amison

Recruit a Federal Army from all regions and pay them on time

Gabre-deport this mfker

Together with the mamuuls, eradicate alkebab terrorists every where

I have a superb business idea that would hit of wallahi. I will go straight to hamar in few a years if things kick off. All I need is the capital, and I'll save that up while I am here. But I agree, not just about job creation tho. We have so many educated people in the diaspora. Imagine taking all the teachers back home, all the doctors, nurses, engineers, scientists etc..
We could gradually fix the place, it'll take a while but maybe in 20 or so years, we could become a respectable country. As long as our boarders are secure, and kenya and ethiopia can't just march in, wallahi that'd be a success and it should be a priority.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
I have a superb business idea that would hit of wallahi. I will go straight to hamar in few a years if things kick off. All I need is the capital, and I'll save that up while I am here. But I agree, not just about job creation tho. We have so many educated people in the diaspora. Imagine taking all the teachers back home, all the doctors, nurses, engineers, scientists etc..
We could gradually fix the place, it'll take a while but maybe in 20 or so years, we could become a respectable country. As long as our boarders are secure, and kenya and ethiopia can't just march in, wallahi that'd be a success and it should be a priority.
>Respectable country
>Africa
That's a funny meme, I wasn't aware that it existed but it's pretty good

>Respectable country
>Africa
That's a funny meme, I wasn't aware that it existed but it's pretty good
lol I didn't wanna shoot too hight niyow. If somalis and somali politics have taught me anything, it is to be a cynic.

When I say respectable I mean be on the same level as egypt in terms of military and influence. I want us to be part of the top dogs of africa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending