President Cali Khalif Galaydh Talks about Somaliland Khatumo talks and more

Status
Not open for further replies.
In this video he is talking about Khatumo and Somaliland talks starting tommorow and he said the diasporas who are saying the talks are canceled are diseases to us :lol:

Also he said we don't want any positions in Somaliland
government. He said we want to live in peace and help each other whenever we agree to something

I'd like to know everyone's opinion of Khatumo and SL talk especially reer SSC

No trolls allowed especially waraabe

Dhay Geel

"Aar kow Dheh"
Nothing wrong with the group of people having talks. Talks, negotiations and agreements are the only way to solve problems. War is not the way forward.

General Manager of Jowhar Sugar Enterprises, the biggest national sugar. Galaydh also managed 7,000 employees and 9 thousand hectares of land.

Also he was Executive Director of the $400 million Juba Sugar Project .

Former Minister of Industries in Said barre government

Founder of Somtel

Got rid of Ethiopians troop in Gedo region as a prime minister

Good history but right now he sucks as president of Khatumo state..

Dhay Geel

"Aar kow Dheh"
General Manager of Jowhar Sugar Enterprises, the biggest national sugar. Galaydh also managed 7,000 employees and 9 thousand hectares of land.

Also he was Executive Director of the $400 million Juba Sugar Project .

Former Minister of Industries in Said barre government

Founder of Somtel

Got rid of Ethiopians troop in Gedo region as a prime minister

Good history but right now he sucks as president of Khatumo state..

I thought Somtel was owned by Dahabshiil.
Stop trolling

I like Ali Khalif, he proved his nationalist stance when he fought against Ethiopia on the Gedo issue and forced them to leave. I believe that he has Dhulbahante's interest at heart. But, I don't necessarily agree with him. I don't believe that there is any hope in trying to negotiate with Somaliland.

Yeah they already control Sool and Sanaag..

In this video he said they don't want ministers and seat in SL . but I am not sure if he is telling the truth..

I'll wait for the outcome of the talks. The talks will probably only involve SS and Cayn will always remain Anti Somaliland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts