Preempting the Next Vicious Smears Against Farmaajo

Status
Not open for further replies.
The best line of defence is to attack the opponent not giving them a chance to plot and plan, if you wait and wait for your opponent to attack whom you know will attack you, you already lost the game, knowing were they would attack takes a special skill and years of mingling and infiltration.

I will bring to you the new line of attack that is currently cooking up in Garowe by the corrupt elites and will preempt this before it even has a chance to come out.

the new lines of attacks is much like the old line of attacks previously used against him, the classic UN MONITORING REPORT TO SMEAR THE PERSON. There is a vicious history of this that has destroyed entire companies and livelihoods of people and even the image of Farmaajo during his 6 months PM stint and many others falsely, some background will be useful, notice they seldom accuse the real criminals and that's the whole point, it's a criminal network itself.

The highest profile casualty is Al-Barakah which the UN monitoring report smeared as having terrorist ties, the guy that wrote that report was a dude called Bryden, he is married to a women from Hargaisa, both are pro Secessionist and Pro Ethiopia openly, clear conflict of interest, the reason for that report was to take them out of business so Dahabshiil could take over, remember everything is always about money here not Qabiil, which is exactly what happened, sanctions were imposed on Al-Barakah and as a result they were finished.

If your smart, the first question you ask yourself when you see such reports is who writes them? it's predominantly a white person, so who are their eyes and ears on the ground? who brings them that information? where are their head quarters?

The head quarters of their main operation centre is Jigjiga & Garowe and to a lesser extend Xalane in Xamar, their entire roster of people that feed them information are Ethiopian agents, half of them come from Klika5, what remains are majority from P/land, and all Mohamoud Saleeban, these are their eyes and ears in Somali affairs, I met a few of them in Gaalkacayo

I know this because after partaking in the defence of Hormuud and the subsequent vicious smears against everyone opposed to their agenda's even resulting in accounts being frozen and people dying.

I went on a campaign writing many detailed reports on Faroole's role in piracy in which one of them got published when the evidence was just overwhelming, I just email bombed the white dudes at the top, not the slaves in the offices, after previously one-sided reports blaming everyone but the kingpin.

Here is the below fictitious report they produced when he held the PM post for just 6 months. I posted this half a decade ago on Somnet, it was cooked up in Garowe, never attacks real criminals or even the Ethiopian occupation.

http://www.hiiraan.com/comments2-ne...ia_politicians_accept_briefcases_of_cash.aspx

I have been told the next report they are working on, will be a similar one, this time along the lines of "Farmaajo corruption, using Famine relief money for political use".

This will be published in the fall or in a few months to undermine him and turn the populism on its head. The same actors are behind this one as the last one, don't fall for it when you see it.

It will be the same eyes and ears and pretty much the same panel, the Ethiopian agents & those loyal to corrupt elites in Garowe, can't rule out the influence of Bryden either, the Pro Somaliland white dude married to a Isaaq lady who previously destroyed Al barakah and almost Hormuud.

It's not a case of "IF" but "When", don't be fooled by it and simply resurrect this thread as I will do, to Preempt the whole thing, this was leaked to me yesterday by a friend that is their eyes and ears who is Pro Farmaajo, they were specifically instructed for this. It usually takes 6 months or so to come out from previous experience, this one may well be expedited, there is too much at stake, Somali nationalism and populism has to be killed by any means necessary.

But aren't their independent auditors to keep track of the follow of money so we can use there reports against them, btw how do we prepare the the Somali shacab and media for this defamation.

But aren't their independent auditors to keep track of the follow of money so we can use there reports against them, btw how do we prepare the the Somali shacab and media for this defamation.

It's why Erdogan controls the media, if you don't control them yourself, someone else controls them and sets the narratives, the idea of independent media is nothing different from democracy, the illusion of inclusion, the delusion that a journalist is completely independent.

The Somali media is currently riding the wave of populism, no one will dare write negative stuff for now, it will be the end of their outlet, but once this report comes out everyone will jump on it, bad press increases traffic and money from ads. It's a conflict of interest.

Most difficult thing will be controlling them or setting up your own several pro government outlets, even make some appear they are not, it's how the West played their game, they control both sides of the media, both party and all the oppositions. Because the people in general are sheep.

I have a script that I run that mass emails all the Somali news outlets which I have correlated in a huge list, many of them begin to gradually report what I send, I post in forums like these and somnet so you guys can spread the words and it becomes a tsunami wave.

I have already seen many people post similar threads on other forums. I don't have the time currently to run a site, but once I retire, I will. Need to get a lot of people interested in Somali politics/geopolitics in the region first and it all starts with the youth

It's why Erdogan controls the media, if you don't control them yourself, someone else controls them and sets the narratives, the idea of independent media is nothing different from democracy, the illusion of inclusion, the delusion that a journalist is completely independent.

The Somali media is currently riding the wave of populism, no one will dare write negative stuff for now, it will be the end of their outlet, but once this report comes out everyone will jump on it, bad press increases traffic and money from ads. It's a conflict of interest.

Most difficult thing will be controlling them or setting up your own several pro government outlets, even make some appear they are not, it's how the West played their game, they control both sides of the media, both party and all the oppositions. Because the people in general are sheep.

I have a script that I run that mass emails all the Somali news outlets which I have correlated in a huge list, many of them begin to gradually report what I send, I post in forums like these and somnet so you guys can spread the words and it becomes a tsunami wave.

I have already seen many people post similar threads on other forums. I don't have the time currently to run a site, but once I retire, I will. Need to get a lot of people interested in Somali politics first and it all starts with the youths.
You should set up a twitter account. You can be the somali version of rogue potus :mjlol:

The reach is there with the youths and all you have to do is tweet your insights within the character limits

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
You need to expand sxb... these small forums with perhaps 100 people in total are nothing.

You should start a professional website, and a Twitter account. I'm sure you would attract a large following of over 10,000 if you did. You are my go to guy when it comes to geopolitics and especially Somali news.

These Somali news outlets should be ones that are reporting from you, not you sending them anonymous emails!

You need to expand sxb... these small forums with perhaps 100 people in total are nothing.

You should start a professional website, and a Twitter account. I'm sure you would attract a large following of over 10,000 if you did. You are my go to guy when it comes to geopolitics and especially Somali news.

These Somali news outlets should be ones that are reporting from you, not you sending them anonymous emails!

There is a good reason behind it, I have received a lot of hate mail and death threats, most of them from UAE, the moment I publish anything I will be toast and had a whole blog I was running thrown out, see the topic below. If it wasn't for experience in the computer security industry I would be toast now. I avoid UAE transit for this whole reason now. (looks like this site edits the suffix of that somali-net forum just correct it for the link to work)
https://www.somnet.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=382028

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
There is a good reason behind it, I have received a lot of hate mail and death threats, most of them from UAE, the moment I publish anything I will be toast and had a whole blog I was running thrown out, see the topic below. If it wasn't for experience in the computer security industry I would be toast now. I avoid UAE transit for this whole reason now. (looks like this site edits the suffix of that somali-net forum just correct it for the link to work)
https://www.somnet.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=382028
:dwill:

That's pretty insane. Do you mind if I ask you if they know you personally or simply by your posts on these forums?

Even if you open a Twitter account, will they be able to do any serious damage to you? How can you be more safe on these forums, than if you open a website or use social media? You don't have to answer these questions if it's a threat to your security.

Of topic -Why are you so obsessed with PL?

PL don't care much for the corruption in xamar so if farmaajo wants to bring that to an end so be it, if farmaajo wants to rebuild the military and not some militia men we also welcome that, and as for Ethiopia and Amisom puntland could care less about them simply because they don't affect us.

I don't know much about this farmaajo dude, but I would welcome any one to replace that idiot culusow who got under ppls skin.

So let's just hope that the country finnally sees light and can move forward so we can see peace and prosperity and stop this smear talk and discusting hatred you're righting and talk about something positive, its healthier.

The twitter will be your best friend in this case, people like Jamal osman and Somalis journalists will help here. I will give you their twitter accounts. They are pro Somalia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts