Powerful Nationalistic Speech By Farmaajo Nairobi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Some points

Swears an oath that no wasiir will work for the interest of Qabiil but only country and warned each of them privately and will sack them immediately otherwise, only experienced trustworthy people are appointed.

Praised business people ethics how they appoint trust worthy people in their businesses, and if someone double crosses them they become a fugitive and tarnished forever, promises to carry the same model to the political arena.

Jokes once we appointed the wasiiro it started raining in Somaliland and soon after in other parts of the country, maybe it's a good omen.

Got a promise from the Kikuye that direct flights to Nairobi will happen and no longer that humiliating detour, were people are searched.

Almost 30.000 views and not even 24 hours have passed.

What an arrogant man he is. The rain came about by the Grace of God, not because Ministers of a failed state were appointed.

Your talking about the grace of God yet your status glorifies the apart-hied genocidal Jewish state that are enemies to God ? Your hypocrisy knows no bounds, if you go back to the video he clearly praised God.

Jokes once we appointed the wasiiro it started raining in Somaliland and soon after in other parts of the country, maybe it's a good omen.
:icon eek:

you gotta be kidding me, this shit is borderline kuffur.

two things this little mareexan c*nt has in common with his late uncle. one a SL obsession and two shakey believe in god

:icon eek:

you gotta be kidding me, this shit is borderline kuffur.

two things this little mareexan c*nt has in common with his late uncle. one a SL obsession and two shakey believe in god

I did not quote him properly, wrote the topic in haste which is of the shaydan, he referenced God if you actually bothered to listen to the video.

Which minute did he say that? Can't be bothered to watch this neef for 30mins :cosbyhmm:

:icon lol: 9:10

He clearly says the day i after i named the ministers. it rained in 'goboloda waqooyi' (walaweyn lingo for somaliland)

it's a wrap

we have another ilka yar kafir on the loose

Start the video at 8:59, this lying scumbag above me deliberately wants to change the context so you miss the crucial part, this is normal Somali speech, I hear it all the time, you will see how he clutching at straws.

"Ilaahey Amarkiisa waxaan na ii sheegeeya wax la yaableh" he starts off with

Full English version

" By the Commands of Allah, I will inform you guys of something remarkable we noticed, after we appointed the various ministers, it suddenly began to rain in Somaliland, then the day after it began to rain in the other regions, it maybe that the ministers have done a lot of blessed acts that pleased the lord"

This is a common way Somali's speak, to suggest anything else shows utter hypocrisy, I would be very careful if I were you with these slanders, your going to stand before Allah were your little tribal feuds will be meaningless, but the slander be the result of you ending up in hell.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
we have another ilka yar kafir on the loose

MXaLbQk.gif

@Inquisitive_ why aren't you attacking farmaajo like your main news source dahir alasow?

Because I am cut from a different cloth then you are, I am a nationalist, I do not care what tribe the dude is, he will have my support the first 18 months without questions, only then will I begin to judge him.

I would like wise had supported your adeer's if they won on the condition they are nationalists and free from past filth's. Dahir Alasow is just a journalist, there is a conflict of interest, his revenue stream depends on him attacking people, I agree with the stuff that has merit and dismiss those that don't.

He was on the money with Guleed/HSM/Dhabshiil were he brought evidence, but he began to attack Farmaajo the day after which is foolish and I don't agree with him, however he could end up being right and time will tell, but so far, I see no reason or evidence to support his position other then pure qabyaalad filth.

Why do these Somalia politicians spend more time in Kenya than their own capital. They might as well make Nairobi the second capital, instead of Hargeisa.

waraabe

Your superior
Because I am cut from a different cloth then you are, I am a nationalist, I do not care what tribe the dude is, he will have my support the first 18 months without questions, only then will I begin to judge him.

I would like wise had supported your adeer's if they won on the condition they are nationalists and free from past filth's. Dahir Alasow is just a journalist, there is a conflict of interest, his revenue stream depends on him attacking people, I agree with the stuff that has merit and dismiss those that don't.

He was on the money with Guleed/HSM/Dhabshiil were he brought evidence, but he began to attack Farmaajo the day after which is foolish and I don't agree with him, however he could end up being right and time will tell, but so far, I see no reason or evidence to support his position other then pure qabyaalad filth.
Sounds like you are saving face when your fake nationalism was illuminated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending