Positive thread of the day: While bombings is happening in one part, in another life goes on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reminds me of when Ugasaads posted a photo of her pasta and laptop or whatever on Instagram in 2015 with a long post basically acting like the hotel bombing (which she was in) wasn't a big deal and we should focus on the positives.

And ironically, a girl commented that her friend that returned to live in Somalia had the same mindset that Mogadishu is safe and she came back to Canada with her legs missing.

Reminds me of when Ugasaads posted a photo of her pasta and laptop or whatever on Instagram with a long post basically acting like the hotel bombing (which she was in) wasn't a big deal and we should focus on the positives.

And ironically, a girl commented that her friend that return to live in Somalia had the same mindset that Mogadishu is safe and she came back to Canada with her legs missing.

I'm not having those illusions but these bombings are designed to erode public trust and any progress to make it easier for AL-shabbab to retake power.

Somalia is for the most parts peaceful, I visted my village last year with no incident but the capital and some lower parts of the South are experiencing a surge in terrorism, and I only hope that Somalia can regain peace otherwise we will continue to float as the waste of history.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Puntland ha noolato illahayo adiga weyn oo waxid ah may you protect & preserve puntland and our president Mudane Abdiweli Gaas:rejoice:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending