VIP
Male Somali atheist:

13kristof-1442008771621-master1050.jpg

Female Somali atheist:

5fa38f5475c6995298686462944ea6fd.jpg

:mjlol:

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Who cares. They are loyal citizens, humble, farmers, harm nobody, don't claim land that don't belong to them, religious, keep to themselves, care more about where you are born than your qabiil. These people would bring civilization to Somalia. Imagine a whole country of these people.
Farmers are what we need more of in general, none of the kibir of shepherds or nomads and they produce food for hundreds, even thousands of people with just one plot of land.

Who cares. They are loyal citizens, humble, farmers, harm nobody, don't claim land that don't belong to them, religious, keep to themselves, care more about where you are born than your qabiil. These people would bring civilization to Somalia. Imagine a whole country of these people. We would be the most prosperous country in Africa.

Like every other major Somali clan they played a part in the civil war. Most people do not know what happened when the civil war began.

I suggested the tumaal and gabooye because they are truly innocent.

The militant nationalism many Somalis hold shows how insecure they are with Somalia's current state. No one that's proud of their country would say such vile things about harmless minorities.

Somalis are caring and funny
I like the fact that no matter where I go, if I see a Somali I automatically feel a sense if familiarity.
I like belonging to such a uniqe people.
I like the food and music too.

Status
Not open for further replies.