Positive things about somalis

Status
Not open for further replies.
My favorite clan are Darood, they are very nice ppl that they've been disciplined thoroughly, very cool ppl :siilaanyolaugh:
reading-ikea-intructions-big-lebowski-confused.gif

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
Xalimos dont have the mental capacity to be normal atheists. 99% of the time they become SJW, lgbt supporting degenerates. Thank god we have a beautiful religion that puts them in their place.
:russ::siilaanyosmile:
Correct, most of the Somali non-Muslims females from my experience that I spoke to through chats, I'm like how did you leave a religion and you sound so dumb? :faysalwtf:

But, they read a Sam Harris book and said I now can be fully retarded without fearing a God

giphy.gif

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
I don't want to show ugly Somali males what I look like if you were a girl I'd happily add you to my snapchat.
:westbrookwtf:
And you wonder why you get attacked :what:
Not only are your opinions trash, but you are diagnosed with Faaraxphobia :wow:
Thankfully the treatment does not cost much, all you need is a trip to Somalia :sass1:

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
I don't want to be speaking Af Maay.

Let the Gabooye and Tumaal rule :banderas:
Who cares. They are loyal citizens, humble, farmers, productive, harm nobody, don't claim land that don't belong to them, religious, keep to themselves, care more about where you are born than your qabiil. These people would bring civilization to Somalia. Imagine a whole country of these people. We would be the most prosperous country in Africa. All of the great empires in the world were made up of people like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts