Political Clout over Sool and Sanaag

Status
Not open for further replies.
I drove from Hargeisa to Galkayo and back. If you come from Garowe, the first sign of sland is in Laas Anod. Tukaraq was governed by Puntland and we were taxed when we came from Hargeisa, not the people but the goods were carrying. Anything between Tukaraq and LA was basically no mans land.

What I disliked about Sland is that every tuulo has a road block manned by some soldiers, and you have to pay them whenever you enter the city and when you leave the city. From Borama to Hargeisa we paid at least 12 times, and that for a 2 hours drive.

I've never paid any tax from Borama to Hargeisa :lol:

Most of the times I go to hargeisa or buuhoodle I go with elders and adults.

They give us instant respect :lol:

@Abdalla Gambadhe (east of Las Anod had Sland check point) but you are right the distance between Gambadhe (the last Sland
checkpoint) and Tukorak is no mans land. It depends where for example from Hargeisa to Berbera the soldiers barely ask for any
money, it is when you get to the east where you pay more and the shaxad gets worse. :lol:

Sanaag is more predictable. Only Warsangeli areas have Puntland presence.

Do you know the first Warsangeli area east of Ceerigabo, is it Yubbe

Yep Yubbe then Hadaaftiimo. Anything north of Yubbe (the coast and the mountainous areas) is HY though. There is a HY settlement
near there called Birta Xamar.

In that case shouldn't everything annotated around the blue line be orange since thats where Yubbe & Hadaftimo is. Also i wan't to know your stance on Fiqi Fuliye, we know this city is several KM vertically south Ceerigabo. Its a Dhulbahante city in south sanaag and Puntland have strong influence here, no?

Bohol

VIP
In that case shouldn't everything annotated around the blue line be orange since thats where Yubbe & Hadaftimo is. Also i wan't to know your stance on Fiqi Fuliye, we know this city is several KM vertically south Ceerigabo. Its a Dhulbahante city in south sanaag and Puntland have strong influence here, no?

Yubbe and Hadaaftimo have mixed presence the closer a area is to Ceerigaabo the more Sland presence it has, the further it is the less (Las
Qoray, Badhan. Dhahar etc). As for the Dhulo village of Fiqi Fuliye nah it is not Puntland, it has a Sland appointed mayor.

Yubbe and Hadaaftimo have mixed presence the closer a area is to Ceerigaabo the more Sland presence it has, the further it is the less (Las
Qoray, Badhan. Dhahar etc). As for the Dhulo village of Fiqi Fuliye nah it is not Puntland, it has a Sland appointed mayor.

Do you have sources for Fiqi Fuliye

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
What is this ? I'm Somali not puntland, somaliland habarland whatever other names you will call, split up the regions. Watch them fall

I drove from Hargeisa to Galkayo and back. If you come from Garowe, the first sign of sland is in Laas Anod. Tukaraq was governed by Puntland and we were taxed when we came from Hargeisa, not the people but the goods were carrying. Anything between Tukaraq and LA was basically no mans land.

What I disliked about Sland is that every tuulo has a road block manned by some soldiers, and you have to pay them whenever you enter the city and when you leave the city. From Borama to Hargeisa we paid at least 12 times, and that for a 2 hours drive.
True we where driving from Hargeisa too galkacyo and they told us they wanted the lights on or something like that I can't remember and so we turned on the lights turns out they wanted money

Full map

SeKKbeA.png
PL has 0 presence in Hobyo District; in fact some parts of Jariiban such as Dinowda & Xiin Garas belong to my subclan and Loobage Sheekhal. :icon mrgreen:
galmudug.png

Last edited:

Garaad Darawiish

Astra incliant sed non obligant
Lol your taxes go to me and I pay you with your tax hehehe I own you
Hahaha look at this eydoor taxes are collected by dJulie for dgulos. We use ur money for development and yes we are playing our cards right. Why fight for a state when u can eat someone else's money? Just keep the cash inflow coming and ur flag stays up saaxib if u dont:mugshotman:I:ufdup:
Lol your taxes go to me and I pay you with your tax hehehe I own you
loo at this eydoor, taxes are collected by dhulos and invested back for dhulos. you don't own shit saaxiib sit down. i have owned u for 300 years and u got independence during the formation of the somali republic. Don't make me reclaim ur langaab ass and sell u to the british so u can get displayed in zoos in france. the only clan to not only get enslaved by another clan but to also be sold by the same very clan to british to be displayed in zoos were the idoor and the master was me(dhulbahante)

Garaad Darawiish

Yes its true, they also rejected khaatumo. They believe that dhulbahante joined puntland in consensus and until that consensus is broken(all of dhulbahante agreeing to something else), they will stay with puntland.
are u dun from sonnet? what subclan of dhulos are u from? all dhulos who don't support khaatumo are cuqdad ridden.

Garaad Darawiish

Since I am properly one of the few people here that drove past those controls many times I will tell you how it goes. When you
get past Gambadhe you officially enter Puntland territory and you will have to change the number plates of your car.

Las Anod to Gambadhe checkpoint - controlled by Somaliland

Tukorak to Garowe (82 km) - buffer zone of Puntland, the checkpoint in Tukorak is controlled by Puntland as it shows in the map.

Apparently there is a secret agreement between Sland and Pland that anything east of Tukorak
will be the Golan Heights of Puntland (a safe bufferzone) and that protects the capital of Puntland
Garowe.

2lk6tjl.jpg
since i am the people that have been there in those towns and hail form them i can tell everyone supports khaatumo from the heart and u a sacad yunis should join us in our quest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts