Political analysts of SomSpot so gala! Is this picture possible?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
today, watching the inauguration it down on me that the gov in Somalia is actually resembling an alright state. It looks legit as opposed to the ragtag soldiers and institutions of Somaliland.

There's a lot of money being bumped into the Mogadishu gov. Their army will sooner or later be well equipped.

DO YOU THINK THAT THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OF SOMALIA WILL INVADE EVENTUALLY. IM TALKING ABOUT LIKE 10 YEARS FROM NOW!

Or it would be a suicide?

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
The army is not to fight against Somaliland but for the security of the country and to fight Al Shabab. It would be counterproductive to wage a war against Somaliland since it will unite them together and legitimize their regime.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
The army is not to fight against Somaliland but for the security of the country and to fight Al Shabab. It would be counterproductive to wage a war against Somaliland since it will unite them together and legitimize their regime.

So that is just not plausible, even 15 years from now ?

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Why should it fight against Somaliland when they are already a part of Somalia? Somaliland will never be recognized so there is no need to rush. Look already how people are fed up and tired of Somaliland, imagine a few years from now if koonfur destroys terrorism?

Wishful nacasnimo thinking. Can't you ever balanced like me. I not a fortune teller but I can openly say that SL will stay separate for the next 30 years

Somali gov knows better than to wage war against. Only way I see a war is if there is a civil war in sl and somalia tries to back the opposition.

today, watching the inauguration it down on me that the gov in Somalia is actually resembling an alright state. It looks legit as opposed to the ragtag soldiers and institutions of Somaliland.

There's a lot of money being bumped into the Mogadishu gov. Their army will sooner or later be well equipped.

DO YOU THINK THAT THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OF SOMALIA WILL INVADE EVENTUALLY. IM TALKING ABOUT LIKE 10 YEARS FROM NOW!

Or it would be a suicide?
invade what? NotSomalianland is still apart of somalia. why would they invade their backyard? i advocate for settlements. particularly darod settlements preferably Mjs

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
Somaliland will join Somalia proper (spiritually since it already is legally) when it is left behind by Somalia. I believe this will occur within the next decade if the government is right, or even sooner if SL continues to go through the same strife (unfair political system, recurring droughts, incompetent and corruption administrations).

Also keep in mind that the progress of Mogadishu in the last 4-5 years > Somaliland progress in 25 years.

waraabe

Your superior
kkkkkk there is more chance of Palestine invading Israel than Somalia invading Somaliland. high unlikely Somaliland will go back to the union

Status
Not open for further replies.