Polaris - The Fixed Northern Star, Debunking Spinning Ball Earth Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Burhan

The most important truth is this one buddy, it's also the best and easiest to prove, it's in front of us all, no dealing with semantics, fossils, visiting museums or the thousands upon thousands competing views or any other intricacies that usually turns people off, because it's there, right in front of us, you can see the countless experiments that experts and normally people do which you can relate to and recreate easily yourself to marvel at.

I am not gunning after low hanging fruits like, 9/11, Appollo or all the other mini polytheistic false Gods, I am gunning for their biggest God, none other then that depraved Europhile greek homosexual Godfather of all Copernicus. Once I kill him off, the rest will die and fall like a deck of cards, I haven't even got started yet sxb, stay tight and tighten those seat belts brother, the crusade is just beginning, I will be fighting on all fronts don't worry.

@Prince of Lasanod

Do you think we can fall of a ball ? why not? if we can fall of a edge logic dictates we can also fall of a ball, especially if it's a spinning ball (that's assuming there is an edge of course) Ohhhhh "gravity" the lord of that mythical force, the lord of the Apple, the Grand Newtonian god that invented this force to explain the worst absurdities and everything that defies logic.

You see, before this polytheistic religion took roots in Europhile homosexual infested Europe, probably conjured up during a voodo child blood sacrifice rituals between the God's themselves and their prophetic subjects.

The explanation for why the apple fell, was very simple, the laws of density and buoyancy, if something is less dense then the atmosphere, like a helium balloon, like dandelion, it rises, if it isn't, it falls to the ground like the apple, no need for the apple god to explain this.

This mythical invented force Gravity that is supposedly so powerful it keeps the moon an object 1/8 it's size, 250.000miles away into a perfect orbit, but yourself and birds can easily escape, while the trillion litres of oceans can't, but the dolphin is able to jump out of it; is nothing more then Newtonian delusion and absurdity.

The funny thing is, you believe in it blindly, without any research, without any understanding, not even basic understanding, it's sad sxb, it shows that had you been around during the time the Prophet came, you would be inclined to whatever believe existed (paganism) it would have been hard for you to detach, because in order to detach yourself, you got to toss away blind faith and say hello to rationality and reason, which you are suppressing.

Last edited:
Looks like I had to type up everything again. :birdman:

You are the guy I am here for, please don't disappear into obscurity, I find it ironic you went completely in a different direction to the actual topic itself, which was dealing with Polaris, the magnificent fixed Northern star

I wouldn't want to waste my time going back and forth with a guy who is too dense to understand why he is wrong or why his contention is not, in all actuality, a real argument. Instead, I was hoping a practical and real technology that directly depends on the science would be enough to convince you. It looks like I was wrong.
:pachah1:

You panicked as expected and did a 360 talking about mythological God of Gravity Isaac newton and the even more laughable coriollis effect, I will deal with the Apple God in a separate topic rendition.

"mythological god of gravity" you couldn't make this shit up. :russ:

Gravity is not simply what causes stuff to fall to the ground in the Earth's atmosphere. It is far more fundamental than that. Basically all baryonic matter produces gravitational fields. A simple experiment you can do to prove this:

f03feffa2843501ac7211dc4fa14aba3

If you look at that setup, the gravitational attraction is measured through the small deviations in the reflections of the light. A tiny gravitational torque acts that causes tiny oscillations that is detectable with the laser light, and finding the torsion constant gives you an experimental value for G, the gravitational constant. The same constant that is related to deriving the free-fall acceleration objects experience in the Earth's atmosphere. There is simply no other model that shows this deep relation between these apparently two unrelated phenomena than the model of universal gravitation. Why don't you try doing the experiment yourself and coming up with a different explanation for it? Of course, it's far easier to just go on some third-rate forum and spread your xaar to a bunch of jahils who know better but do not care to actually refute any of the nonsense you are peddling. :kodaksmiley:

Coriollis affect for the laymen is a fictitious force, that due to the ball earth crazy spin, results in the change of trajectory for bullets, storms, and even when you flush your toilet bowl, they say the water will swirls clockwise in the northern hemisphere and opposite in the southern when you flush your toilet there, because of the ball earth spin

It is only "fictitious" in the sense that it is an artifact of a rotating reference frame. It is not a fundamental force that is "conservative" (in the mathematical sense) or possess an associated scalar potential. The reason why corrections must be for trajectories of bullets, storms, etc. is because the equations of motion in Newtonian mechanics were derived explicitly for inertial reference frames (i.e reference frames that are not accelerating or rotating). Despite that, these inertial forces are very real as these pilots in their centrifuge training will tell you:

More to come. :birdman:

It's such an absurd selective force much like gravity, that it defies logic, it doesn't affect airlines travelling in either direction of course, otherwise an eastward travelling airline would never reach it's destination due to this fictitious effect.

Gravity is not a "selective" force. This is outright nonsense. Let's take a look at the plane you are talking about and the forces acting on it:

forces.jpg

Gravity is always acting through weight, unless you think a plane is weightless at some points in the air, which is what your "selective gravity" notion would lead to. As you can see, aerodynamic lift is counteracting the force of gravity, just as air resistance affects objects falling through the atmosphere at different rates due to the different geometries and densities of the individual objects. Lift, for example, would not be a viable force on the moon.

The problem you and others seem to have is you somehow think that if a plane no longer has thrust, that it should fall vertically out of the air. Even if were to remove lift from the equation and say the plane was on the moon, this would not be the case because of the plane's forward initial velocity. That logic is about as stupid as saying there is no thing as friction because you can coast on your bike down a straight concrete road after peddling for a bit. But hey, you probably don't believe in friction either. :pachah1:

As for your nonsense about the coriolis force implying an airline would never reach its destination, you really have no idea what you are talking about sxb. The coriolis force would merely cause the airplane to deviate slightly from its intended destination and is easily corrected for. Again, if you think about the fact that the Earth rotates and when a pilot initially plots a course and by the time they have arrived that the destination will have rotated just slightly "away" from when they plotted the course, you can forget about the coriolis force entirely. It's a model that makes the mathematics easier to deal with. But make no mistake, you will "feel" this effect because, again, the Earth is a rotating non-inertial reference frame.

It's a highly debated contentious issue within the confines of the lunatic religious circles of Isaac newtown, it's constantly revised as you would expect with new religious doctrines, many people dismiss it this effect entirely.

It's not a "highly debated contentious issue" sxb. This is very old science that has been established for nearly 300 years now. No one but fringe crackpots like yourself are "debating" this. Let me guess, you also are working on a cutting-edge free energy machine that will free us from big oil as well? :dead:

Professional snipers were asked and you'll find many clips of it on Youtube, if they take the coriollis effect into account and they just laughed, many experiments were done were people simply flushed their toilets in both hemisphere with the swirl changing clockwise/counterclockwise interchangeable uploaded on youtube, damage control was needed.

Of course the jahils you call "professional snipers" won't have to deal with coriolis force and can remain largely ignorant about it. This is the mathematical expression for the Coriolis force:

2hqebuw.jpg

As you can see, it depends on the vector product of ω (the rotation rate of the reference frame, Earth in this case) and the velocity of the object. There is also a clear mass dependence as well.

Now how much does your average bullet weigh? 4.2 grams, on average. What is the ω for Earth? Ω = 7.2921 × 10−5 rad/s. What is the typical velocity of a sniper bullet? ~800 m/s. Plug all of that into the equation and then you will find deflections on the order of roughly a millimeter, not something a "professional snipe" would notice.

Now, if a scientist or engineer tasked to develop an 55,000 kg ICBM with a peak velocity of 7000 m/s was to be used against an enemy state, they better be cognizant of the coriolis force and make the appropriate corrections in the trajectory otherwise they will hit some unsuspecting village in a neighboring country. :damedamn:

At the end of the day, it's easy to spread your xaar on this site instead of building experiments that contradict all of these observations. You will be a multi-millionaire and your name will be in the history books if you could do it. But again, it's much easier preaching to the masses of laymen. Just about any scientist would love to find the ch*nk in the armor that will cause everything to come crashing down and the need for new models and theories, and many have come up with very expensive and clever experiments to do exactly this but have failed every time. This what you and the other crackpots on the fringes can't seem to get. :manny:

Last edited:
@Jubba_Man

Ahh I knew it, I was wonder when it would happen, a quackademic that quotes me various excepts from different websites, he likely understands very little about it.

I say understands very little about it, because what we were conversing about relative to what your positing is not even the same, even more funny is that this topic is dealing with the magnificent fixed Northern Star and what your doing is derailing it, but it's ok I have been doing this for a decade.

I can quote you excerpts after excerpts, sites after sites, diagram after diagram, books after book, but it all gets lost with the general populace, I even run a forum http://ifers.123.st/ if you really want a technical breakdown discussion which I don't think your even capable off based on this copy and paste, but if you insist I have done so 1000 times as you will see on it.

The people hear don't care about this, they are mostly totally blind sheep, it dissuades them, simplicity is king, mastery is not endless regurgitation, stick to the topic, write in your own words, use your own vocab, break it down, I will show you how.

If I asked you right now the equations of gravity, you wouldn't know, it's fine, no one does, if I asked you how many there are , you wouldn't know either because it baffles the mind, if I asked you how the God of the Apple derived his law of 'universal gravitation', you wouldn't know from the top of your head either, that's fine, I will tell you, it was through 'empirical observation' through inductive reasoning, now I don't want to get caught up in the inductive/deductive reasoning malarky, let's stick to the fundamentals here, don't copy and paste me some diagram or object you know little off.

The key here is 'observation', right there he tells you in your face, he has no evidence, no experiment, just 'empirical observation' which is as good as saying hocus pocus, hence 'theory of gravity', it's a 'theory', now let's look at this 'theory' through his own godly 'observations' and break it down block by block, piece by piece.

The dictionary states that gravity is "the force that attracts a body towards the centre of the earth, or towards any other physical body having mass"

Now let's examine that, our brilliant luminous beautiful moon is about 1/8 the size of our spinning ball planet, it's roughly around 250.000 miles away from the ball earth (according to pseudo science), it's supposedly kept into orbit by the gravity of the ball earth from that miraculous distance.

However our beautiful moon that is only 1/8 the size, has about 1/8 the mass, somehow miraculous overpowers the bigger physical body of the earth by controlling the tides of the oceans, but not the smaller body of water such as the rivers, lakes and ponds but it controls the far bigger vast oceans and not even in a uniformed way (tides vary in different parts)

This mythical gravity force, dictates to us that the bigger object with the greatest mass attracts smaller objects or those with less mass, how is our small moon able to break out of this? break out so selectively? control tides of massive colossal bodies of vast oceans but not the smaller rivers, ponds and lakes ? how is it even possible that the little object overpowers the big one?

How is it so selective, so powerful it keeps those trillion litres of oceans on the ball earth, but the human, the dolphin, the fish, can all escape it? but the moon 1/8 the size of the Earth can't escape it's perfect orbit ? don't panic and look for another empty equations you understand very little about.

The reason for why an apple falls to the ground, was well known before this Europhile God of the Apple arrived, it was known as the laws of density and buoyancy, if something is less dense then the atmosphere it rises, hence a helium balloon, a dandelion, and if it's not, it falls hence an apple, screw driver etc. there was absolutely no need for the Newtonian God and his mythical force at all.

These are all very simple conundrums presented to you, no google, no book, no diagrams, no regurgitation whatsoever, none of it is needed, throwing around equations doesn't make you smart, just simple coherent discussions will, and I expect you to answer those from your own rational reasoning, use DR google if you want, or your Newtonian religious book to cover your lack of knowledge, it's fine with me, but don't quote them to me, I want to hear it from you, structured in an organic coherent unadulterated way, in your own eloquent words

This requires that you digest and reflect on those religious doctrines first, which is difficult, I understand and empathise, once upon a time, I went through that same journey, I will help you go through this one, as I don't think you have the eloquence and brain capacity required for this difficult journey.

Last edited:
You can't even bike without Gravity LOL. This topic turned out fun to read.

Btw, Inquisitive

Copernicus, Galileo and Isaac newton
are my heroes. Great men who did much good for mankind. Of course, credit goes to those who helped them achieve their height and who laid the foundations of what they studied and improved upon.

I read once a cool bio book about The reclusive cleric Copernicus. It is called "A more perfect heaven, how Copernicus revolutionized the cosmos" by dana sobel. I read a book she wrote years prior to that called "Galileo's daughter".

These guys were geniuses. They gave us real science unlike ape-shit some are selling.

@Burhan

it is widely believed your hero Copernicus was an open Freemason, there is even a lodge dedicated to honouring him, I advice you to do your own research on these man you have just praised, they weren't the first nor the only ones that came up with these absurdities, it will burst your 'hero' bubble.

Inquisitive_, Funny enough all were hardcore Christians. Galileo despite holding on to his religion was persecuted for going against the church. Isaac newton in his wisdom wanted to calculate the day of judgment. This despite the bible teaching Jesus himself didn't know when the day of judgment was. Most geniuses are eccentric and I would not form bad opinion about them if they were part of freemasonry. To me, their religion is not important, their humanity and what they contributed is.

@Burhan

it is widely believed your hero Copernicus was an open Freemason, there is even a lodge dedicated to honouring him, I advice you to do your own research on these man you have just praised, they weren't the first nor the only ones that came up with these absurdities, it will burst your 'hero' bubble.

You are also stitched together by gravity(it pulls onto your building blocks) and by the stronger electromagnetic forces. You are basically glued together by these invisible forces. You would not be alive without these invisible forces holding you together at molecular level.

It was fun to discover anti heliocentric Somali brother. First. They have very elaborate arguments on some websites they almost convince you. I have been reading much on this since you started posting hahahahaha. I am surprised.

Last edited:
@ Burhan

There is a whole forum that I am dedicated to posting regularly, ran by my man Eric Dubey here it is http://ifers.123.st/ just take a look how I regularly smash these piglets.

I also do a lot of face to face type of debates, most recently with a clueless astrophysicist that was confused how to measure curvature using trigonometry, his confusion was between a ball and slope, he used the measurement for a slope in his argument, I wished it was video recorded, but these piglets refuse this.

I have been on this movement mostly alone for like 10 years, however it only kicked it off in the last year in a big way and we have the lying establishment media to thank for all this, this caused people to become skeptical, doubtful start questioning etc.

I was sceptical from the very beginning as a young child, I have a inquisitive mind as the nick suggests, the biggest sceptaticism came when I bought a telescope and looked through it, it all started from there,

I looked at everything like a true investigator, all the forgotten almost forbidden books of flat earth scientists and experiments they don't even teach in PhD or Masters, as part of their academic dishonesty, a whole professor rejected the entire theory based on this dishonesty, after he discovered Sagnac experiment proving Ether and motionless earth and he was amazed and convinced by it.

Here are my top 4 authors that I recommend reading on this topic (there are 100's half of which I had gone through)

kings dethroned Gerad hickson (My absolute favourite book)
samuel rowbotham - Earth not a Globe (how it got started in our century)
William carpenter - 100 proof's earth is not a globe
"Newton's Apple and Other Popular Myths about Science", by Ronald Numbers & Kostas Kampourakis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts