PM Abiye so far has been very good

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're calling others Dabadhilif when you're here shamelessly bootlicking Habeshas on this forum.

I'm praising PM Abiye for the changes he has made to the Somali Region. How can that be defined as bootlicking Habeshas?

He has done more for Somalis than Iley ever did, yet you supported the likes of Iley who used to sing Aabo Meles, tortured Somalis in Jail Ogaden and the Somali anthem was banned in DDS.

Who are the real bootyclappers? Me or you? You support Puntland, a region which has handed over hundreds of Ogadenis to be tortured by the Habeshas and you praise them everyday.

Who is the bootylicker?

Abdi Iley and Liyuu Police have been dissed plenty of of times Oromo boy foh

dw5ma1.png

Yeah buddy

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
I'm praising PM Abiye for the changes he has made to the Somali Region. How can that be defined as bootlicking Habeshas?

He has done more for Somalis than Iley ever did, yet you supported the likes of Iley who used to sing Aabo Meles, tortured Somalis in Jail Ogaden and the Somali anthem was banned in DDS.

Who are the real bootyclappers? Me or you? You support Puntland, a region which has handed over hundreds of Ogadenis to be tortured by the Habeshas and you praise them everyday.

Who is the bootylicker?
Praising habeshas= Dabodhilif. And for that reason every Somali leader qualifies for being a Dabodhilif. Farmaajo handed over a highly decorated ONLF leader to Ethiopia and that makes him a traitor too. Dahir Royale Kahin handed over plenty of ONLF fighters to Ethiopia during his tenure.

But still you're not qualified to criticize any Somali leader past or present because you're not one of us.

Praising habeshas= Dabodhilif. And for that reason every Somali leader qualifies for being a Dabodhilif. Farmaajo handed over a highly decorated ONLF leader to Ethiopia and that makes him a traitor too. Dahir Royale Kahin handed over plenty of ONLF fighters to Ethiopia during his tenure.

But still you're not qualified to criticize any Somali leader past or present because you're not one of us.

Ok, we are finally getting somewhere.

According to your logic, its fine to support dhabodhilifs if your Somali? Purely based on clan affiliation?

Is that what your saying?

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
Ok, we are finally getting somewhere.

According to your logic, its fine to support dhabodhilifs if your Somali? Purely based on clan affiliation?

Is that what your saying?
You badly wanted Ahmed Shide to be the next president of DDSI and that desire was purely based on your deep hatred for Ogadens and for the half Oromo boy to be crowned the new ruler of DDSI since you're Oromo yourself. It's hypocritical of you to accuse me of supporting my leaders due to their clan affiliations when you were doing the same thing 2 week ago.

You badly wanted Ahmed Shide to be the next president of DDSI and that desire was purely based on your deep hatred for Ogadens and for the half Oromo boy to be crowned the new ruler of DDSI since you're Oromo yourself. It's hypocritical of you to accuse me of supporting my leaders due to their clan affiliations when you were doing the same thing 2 week ago.

The reason why our whole discourse began (with your emotional first post) was due to me saying that I have no care for Somalinimo. So beyond that point it shouldn't matter whether I become a clannist or I become an Ashkenazi Jews. Because I renounced the whole thing.

But you on the other hand were just now whiteknighting for Somalinimo and at the same time supports his leaders who collaborate with the Habesha.

That's what I was calling you out on.

P.S. I find it so interesting that more Ogadenis live in Hargeisa than in Puntland. What does that tell you?

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
The reason why our whole discourse began (with your emotional first post) was due to me saying that I have no care for Somalinimo. So beyond that point it shouldn't matter whether I become a clannist or I become an Ashkenazi Jews. Because I renounced the whole thing.

But you on the other hand were just now whiteknighting for Somalinimo and at the same time supports his leaders who collaborate with the Habesha.

That's what I was calling you out on.

P.S. I find it so interesting that more Ogadenis live in Hargeisa than in Puntland. What does that tell you?
This discussion is fruitless and it's going nowhere. And btw you denounced Somalinimo which reaffirms the truthfulness of what @Cumar accused you of: being a closet Oromo.

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
This discussion is fruitless and it's going nowhere. And btw you denounced Somalinimo which reaffirms the truthfulness of what @Cumar accused you of: being a closet Oromo.

I doubt he's a full blooded Oromo, probably one of those bilingual flip flopping clans.

Defendant...

I don't know if your an oromo or not but no sane Somali bumlicks Eithopia to a High degree like you do and put somalis under the bus. It's so sad but your definetly not a Somali probably a habesha. You even said this on my thread.
20180909_185932.png
you are probably a habesha or oRomo but I can't decide. No somali says this.:axvmm9o:

Defendant...

I don't know if your an oromo or not but no sane Somali bumlicks Eithopia to a High degree like you do and put somalis under the bus. It's so sad but your definetly not a Somali probably a habesha. You even said this on my thread.View attachment 53960 you are probably a habesha or oRomo but I can't decide. No somali says this.:axvmm9o:

All I did was describe the status quo which more than 90% of Somalis are satisfied with.

I'm part of the majority, in that regard. The only difference is, I'm not going to be hypocritical about it.

VIP
This guy is a clown of the highest order. @Karim don't diss the noble gadabursis because of this galla boy, their somalinimo is on 100

Last edited:
Its more than communities fighting on the borders and no its gotten worse since he's come along. Regardless, I'm glad life has improved for majority of the people there, I just don't believe its coming from a place of good intentions. Its juvenile to believe that.

Anyway, I noticed you can sometimes be unforgiving towards Somalis on here but have a habit of praising ajnabis especially ethiopians, idgi?
He claims dir yet dir's biggest city has been taken over by oromo and it doesn't bother him. He's akhtufo or an oromo. Don't bother with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.