Patriotic Nationalistic Somali songs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
The Brits have Rule Britannia and the Americans have When Johnny Come Marching Home amongst others.

The patriotic songs we heave are very jecel-like and not roaring or shivering.

Qolobaa Calankeed is nice and soothing, but I need something that will make me want to crack some dhegcas skulls indiscriminately.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
meh I love Somalia toosa. I love the part about stand straight so that we can lean on you. Absolutely beautiful makes my heart melt every time. Somalia needs to stand up so we the Somali people can lean on her for protection God knows we haven't been able to do that for a long time.

Last edited:

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Somalia Tooso and Qolobaa Calankeed are both beautifully written and sang. It's soothing and gives me a nice warm feeling.

But we could do with some skull cracking, roaring nationalistic hymns.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Somalia Tooso and Qolobaa Calankeed are both beautifully written and sang. It's soothing and gives me a nice warm feeling.

But we could do with some skull cracking, roaring nationalistic hymns.

Perhaps we need two songs. One for the nation and maybe one for the military? I feel like the aggressive song should be tied to defense. Years from now we should be singing it all hyped up and ready to invade Ethiopia. :deargod:

This is short, but it's one of my favourite non-Somali nationalistic songs.

Them old 77 Somali jams are great, but I would like more aggressive songs, instrument and vocal wise.
Laakiin waxaas oo dhan waddan hagaagsan iyo militari dhisan ayeey u bahanyihiin.
In sha Allah a great future for our country.

This is my all time favourite nationalistic Somali song.
I get goosebumps every single time I play it.
It's long, but it's captivating and inspirational.
The text of the song is quite a contrast to the self-hating Somalis of today.
The song emits dignity and encourages pride. Enjoy!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts