Palestine or israel

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLibertarianQuiche

Quintessentially negroid: Your problem?
No we wouldn't be like them we would kill and kill and kill until they're is not one jew in somalia that's the difference we have with palestinians. We aren't pussies. If palestinians want their land back they should fight for it and earn it until then the Jews have won fair and square

Hamas already does that.

Eitherway how would that help the narrative people have about Muslims?

Seeing Muslims massacre the only white colonial outpost in the ME is going to go down well with the West?

Hamas already does that.

Eitherway how would that help the narrative people have about Muslims?

Seeing Muslims massacre the only white colonial outpost in the ME is going to go down well with the West?
You're not good at comparing. Somalis arent some es that would calacaal about israeli no we would slaughter their ass to the point.

TheLibertarianQuiche

You're not good at comparing. Somalis arent some es that would calacaal about israeli no we would slaughter their ass to the point.

Then the world would call us terrorists like they do to Hamas and invade our asses and our situation would be worse off.

Palestine should've accepted the 90%-10% deal in the 30s where they kept 90% and the Jews 10%.

Then the world would call us terrorists like they do to Hamas and invade our asses and our situation would be worse off.

Palestine should've accepted the 90%-10% deal in the 30s where they kept 90% and the Jews 10%.
The same people that whooped British, French, Italian and Ethiopiabs at the same time are supposed to be afraid of some ass us troops? Drag their ass in the streets right after I kill them

TheLibertarianQuiche

The same people that whooped British, French, Italian and Ethiopiabs at the same time are supposed to be afraid of some ass us troops? Drag their ass in the streets right after I kill them

Fair enough. Arabs wanted peace and Somalis prefer war: thats all we're good at.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
OP is suffering from what i call Troll Extremism.

As for me, i take no side.
Palestinians would call me a , Israelis would call me also .

Since 1 january 2017 iam fully Neutral on Palestine/Israel issue. The same with Syrian situation. Iam not with regime and neither with rebels.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
But daaaaamn Jewish girls are hot though. My ex was pro-israeli jewish :diddyass::ahh:
She failed to use her hotness to win me over for the Israeli cause kkkkkk

From what I have seen from both of them, I support neither. they're just as bad as each other and it would be better if they wiped each other out but oh well. I'm not supporting either of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts