Over 100 MPs have foreign passports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely fucking retarded that all these MPs are allowed to stand in whilst still holding their foreign citizenships. Basically having one foot and one foot out the door if shit goes wrong.

We are the only country in the world to allow a President and prime minister to hold office whilst still retaining their foreign citizenship. You cannot reasonable expect these people to be able to govern effectively on the behalf of the Somali People.

Somalis is still going to be completely fucked for a long time.

I don't see threads about 'British traitors' or 'American traitors' as much as I see 'Ethiopian' or 'Kenyan' even though the former is way bigger in number

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
Members of parliament should be required to give up any other nationalities before being sworn in. That will weed out the cheap cocksuckers. At least we'll be left with dedicated and ambitious people, for better or for worse.

SAD.

635909078333088062442489351_trump-thumbs-down.jpg

Kanye

I don't see threads about 'British traitors' or 'American traitors' as much as I see 'Ethiopian' or 'Kenyan' even though the former is way bigger in number
It's probably because the Ethiopians and Kenyans have more transparent interests in Somalia. Even though they're the same scum anyway.

Kanye

Any Somali from the West that goes back to Somalia was no Westerner. They are citizens of convenience.
2017, not being a global citizen. Backward conservative mongrel. One's unconditional loyalty can only lie with the motherland. :sass1:

Apollo

VIP
Is there any country in the world with a higher dual citizenship rate in their politics?

Somalia may have a record on this one. Maybe Singapore or some other irrelevant micro-state, but I doubt any major country has such a high rate.

I thought it was illegal to have a dual citizenship if you have a Norwegian passport. And I think the same goes to people from some other countries. Somebody needs to do a qarxiis on these fraudulent politicians.

I worried more about the 10 members who are holding Kenyan citizenships and 7 Ethiopians in our parliament. It is conflict of interest. Like our parliament in 2007 that rejected to legalize the MOA that will annex our offshore oil. Are they representing Ethiopia and Kenya or Somalia?
However our president HSM and sharif sheikh both have Kenyan citizenship.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts