Oodweyne residents attack oil workers and take over trucks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most Berbera port labourers (xamaaliinta) are HA, likewise Oodweyne oil works will
only be for GX aka the locals. Atleast 80-90% of the workers must be native to the area
so employment can be created for the local youth rather than other people from other
regions.
So what they kick out any other workers that aren't HY? stupid

Bohol

VIP
@dhegdheer You must be regretting that offer you stupidly turned down, your future kids could have now had a hand in the
oil wells of Bohol and Oodweyne and became oil sheikhs.

:russ::lolbron:

Well I am the most powerful (in SS and in real life) :lol: . That guy you tagged is HJ and nothing to do with Oodweyne (a 100% HY region) :russ:

:hemad:

Ops I thought he was HY. @crudetruth nvm sxb :meleshame:

There's probably no oil in ur garaax lands braddar and even if there were u need engineers to mine that shit which is where I come in. I collect a hefty pay check either way :mjswag:

Bohol

VIP
@dhegdheer That doesn't mean you should booty shake for other clans in my threads! As a punishment beesha Harti can have you
from now on, you are no asset to me but a liability.
:manny:

@dhegdheer That doesn't mean you should booty shake for other clans in my threads! As a punishment beesha Harti can have you
from now on, you are no asset to me.

:lol:

apply-cerlllld-water-to-burn-apply-cold-water-to-burned-area.jpg

Bohol

VIP
Oodweyne gets it name from its large trees. Ood-Weyne (The place with much large bushes).
bhdszo.png

Where it is located on the map
somaliland-map-20101.jpg

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Ops I thought he was HY. @crudetruth nvm sxb :meleshame:

There's probably no oil in ur garaax lands braddar and even if there were u need engineers to mine that shit which is where I come in. I collect a hefty pay check either way :mjswag:

Kkkkkkk stick with the 2inch HY micro penis your vaginal canal wasn't made for a 9inch HJ machine. Only dhulbahante girls can manage HJ machines. Where can I find dhulbahante girls in London?

from now on, you are no asset to me but a liability.

Damn why was your delusion ass so convinced you even had a chance in the first place. I'm glad you've shown ur true colours tho fake nationalist qabilist!

Kkkkkkk stick with the 2inch HY micro penis your vaginal canal wasn't made for a 9inch HJ machine. Only dhulbahante girls can manage HJ machines. Where can I find dhulbahante girls in London?

Lmaoooo I already told u I don't ask ppl about their tribes

Bohol

VIP
Habar yonis care about the environment, kudos to them for refusing to take part in the extraction of an economically volatile fossil fuel :nvjpqts:

I agree. It is not worth your land being ruined by some unproffesionals.

Look at how our Daalo is, we have been protecting it for hundreds of years. :whew:
image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending