One of the Farmaajo's tribal Militia excuted today after raping and killing an underage girl in Gedo

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I honestly don't understand why the SNA Mooryaans are raping and killing minors in the Ethopian occupied region of Gedo.:wow:

Balad-xaawo:-Askari Dil Geystay Oo Xukun Dil ah Lagu Fuliyay
March 21, 2021

Mohamed Bilibili

Nuur Madoobe oo ka tirsan Ciidanka dowlada ayaa maanta lagu fuliye xukun dil ah oo hore loogu xukumay.
Ninkan oo ah askari ka tirsan Ciidamada Dowlada ee jooga magaalada Baladxaawo ayaa hore dil iyo Kufsi ugu geystay gabar kamid ah shacabka Buulaxaawo.
Aabaha dhalay gabadha uu kufsaday askariga, kadibna uu dilay ayaa gacantiisa ku toogtay ninkii dilay gabadhiisa ismahaan Bakaal.
Qaar ka mid ah dadka degaanka ayaa kasoo qeyb galay goobta ay ka dhaceysa toogashada.
https://awdalmedia.com/amwp/balad-xaawo-askari-dil-geystay-oo-xukun-dil-ah-lagu-fuliyay/

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
zero tolerance on rape, I support capital punishment. We must always protect our women and children from these heinous attacks. I hope the family of the victim get a little peace of mind knowing the monster paid for crime.

Although rape is a heinous crime and should be punished with imprisonment, if noone has died in the act then capital punishment is not warranted.

Most countries imprison for 10-20 years depending on severity, not death.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Although rape is a heinous crime and should be punished with imprisonment, if noone has died in the act then capital punishment is not warranted.

Most countries imprison for 10-20 years depending on severity, not death.

He raped, killed and burned her corpse and your 68 ass is talking about 20 years of jail which is what armed robbery convicts serve n Texas.:deadrose:

Whoever commits this type of violance should be excuted publicly with in 6 months, I am glad the father of the victim shot that SNA monster himself.

Audhubillah rape is a horrible pandemic in Somalia. I’m glad this criminal in Gedo got executed, paid the ultimate price unlike going free by paying camels. Feel horrible for that girl’s family :Sutehja:

Gladiolus

Somali, is a race
Why do you want an entire qabil to answer for the actions of one criminal lmao

Because every Somali expects Ogaden to answer for something as tiny as a seasonal flu if we were to happen to aa non Ogaden. Also, thats not what I meant by my comment, what I meant was, had this happened in Kismayo mx would have blamed not just madoobe but over eight million Ogaden, over and over again.

Because every Somali expects Ogaden to answer for something as tiny as a seasonal flu if we were to happen to aa non Ogaden. Also, thats not what I meant by my comment, what I meant was, had this happened in Kismayo mx would have blamed not just madoobe but over eight million Ogaden, over and over again.
I understand just call out the N&N bots next time waa inkaaran yihiin :russ:

one

ᶜᵃʷᵒ ᶜᵃʷˡᵒ
It's rare to see dads like this nowadays.

Caadaqaadayaashi nijaasta ahaa should learn one or two things from this aabo.

Ibrahim hassan

Esteemed Excellency
@Manafesto really thought he would do something against n&n? He thought this would trigger us and make us cry fake news? Buddy this is not punt land rapists get the death penalty and no one will cover up for them.

Trending

Latest posts