Official Today's Canadian election results

Status
Not open for further replies.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
Not really familiar with how things work up north, but is this PM election or is it local elections?

They got different system ..it's their general election ..

Let me ask you ..why have you fled somnet

SuldaanMethylamine

Scheming from Salaxley
Liberals declared winners in all 4 ridings in Newfoundland and Labrador with over 70% of the popular vote in each riding.
Not really familiar with how things work up north, but is this PM election or is it local elections?
It's the PM elections, but how it works is that you vote for your local MP not the PM directly. The country is split up into 338 ridings, which can either your neighbourhood or your entire town depending the pop of your area (every riding is 100K people). You pick between 4 different parties (4 MP candidates in your area). The MP who wins gets a seat in Parliament. The party with the most seats wins and the party leader becomes Prime Minister.

menace

VIP
Meth..really ..100k is the rule ..aren't some riding smaller ..for instance ..there's no one at Nunavut

Menace, thanks sxb. I was banned for 1 month and some change, after i got into it with one of the members. It ends in November 10.

Meth, that's really confusing sxb. U guys should have something similar to that of the US.

Its pretty simple and straight forward.

You should be able to vote directly for the candidate u want, instead of voting for representative, and then those Reps deciding who becomes a PM.

menace

VIP
Games...welcome sxb ..kheyr ban ku rajeynayaa , in ilaahay ballwaadaa ka rido, wey ku saarantahay

Liberals sweep Atlantic Canada. They are taking all 32 seats there. Conservatives and NDP aren't even on the board

2a4xuol.jpg

:wtf:

menace

VIP
Manne I need to marry a Canadian chick to get me a Canadian sharci. I just wanna live a reclusive life in Nova Scotia..

@Duchess please hook me up and hide the fact that I'm married ..been ba lagu soo xareeyaayee...:banderas:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts