Official: Shirweynaha Wadatashiga Puntland 15/3 Thread

The key question any Somali government has to answer is

1) PL does not trust central troops after 22 years of building a semi autonomous state

2) Why should SL get special treatment that's not afforded to PL

hard question to answer. I am of the believe the government needs to let puntland take a step back and continue to enjoy there Confederate autonomy while the central government consolidates the south and rid itself of shabab + foreign influences

Then and only then can we sort out the three major problems between us namely

1) banaadir
2) PL
3) SL

----

Nope, like Deni said the unity of Somalia is non-negotiable

what is it that Deeni wants ? I still can’t for the life of fathom what he’s after ?

it just seems that he is working for a corrupt underclass of old men who want to maintain the status quo.

And from the honest puntlanders I see a serve lack of trust because of what happens during the civil war.

Farm

VIP
what is it that Deeni wants ? I still can’t for the life of fathom what he’s after ?

it just seems that he is working for a corrupt underclass of old men who want to maintain the status quo.

And from the honest puntlanders I see a serve lack of trust because of what happens during the civil war.

Sxb you are from Gedo. Your energy should be used to improve Gedo and not be concerned about PL.

Sxb you are from Gedo. Your energy should be used to improve Gedo and not be concerned about PL.

I am from somalia and I can comment on any part of our country.

p.s I run multiple business from gedo (check my posts) and have businesses in xamar and pl