s052744216.jpg

Donald Trump
New York
Republican Party

Donald-Trump.jpg

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
Ready to see your boy Trump get thoroughly karbashed? #Imwithher

Also, what are the chances of Ilhan Omar getting elected?

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
100%. Her opponent ( a Somali Republican) suspended his race after the scandal. :chrisfreshhah:

:lolbron:
:drakelaugh:rekt. What scandal though? All I heard was some bs about her marriage history.

Also, what self respecting Somali would run as a republican? Esepcially this cycle.:susp: Let me guess, he was from another qabil?

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
:drakelaugh:rekt. What scandal though? All I heard was some bs about her marriage history.

Also, what self respecting Somali would run as a republican? Esepcially this cycle.:susp: Let me guess, he was from another qabil?

No comment.:mjkkk:

She's MJ, he's Dhulbahante. It wasn't about qabil. He ran two years ago as a Republican in the same district and doesn't support Trump. Trump fucked it up for Muslim Republicans, but you would be surprised how deep the movement is/was among Somalis in Minnesota.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
No comment.:mjkkk:

She's MJ, he's Dhulbahante. It wasn't about qabil. He ran two years ago as a Republican in the same district and doesn't support Trump. Trump fucked it up for Muslim Republicans, but you would be surprised how deep the movement is/was among Somalis in Minnesota.
So it was true? Lol, I thought it was just bs. Why resign though, it seems like something that could kill her campaign if leveraged properly.

A corrupt liar, cheater, killer who looked up to the KKK and might start WW3
Or
A stupid liar, bigot, adulterer who is looked up to by the KKK and might start WW3
:russsmug:
Your choice America

America is fucked either way. I no longer believe in democracy, its so obvious that its just an illusion. Loool

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
The American 'democratic' system is broken and has been broken for quite a while. This election is a beautiful example of America being an oligarchy. In one hand you have an establishment Wall Street politician, who has made several speeches for Wall Street run for presidency. On the other hand you have a member of the corporate elite running for presidency.

This is not what the founding fathers had in mind.
:mjcry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts