OFB obsessed with Malis

Macalin M

Out here
These Tottenham twerkers are obsessed with them Turnpike Lane brothers.

“Swear I got beef with the Malis, cah they’re tryna take over the town” 2:19
Copying Frosty as well. Wallahi these guys are hilarious.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
He is a human garbage. Can't the police lock up this drug dealing degenerate thug for life? Also, why do you care whar this ghetto trash as to say? We should keep are distance from these dangerous people.

Macalin M

Out here
He is a human garbage. Can't the police lock up this drug dealing degenerate thug for life? Also, why do you care whar this ghetto trash as to say? We should keep are distance from these dangerous people.
One of the degenerates father was the one that was killed by police which ended up starting the 2011 riots.

Headie one

Jan 2018-Robbed and beaten Bedforeshire uni.
Summer 2019- Robbed ib Spain
The other day- Robbed in Dubai

Just retire, how you grinding, spending all your money on jewels for next man to make money off you.

Macalin M

Out here
They want clout. I got word from the Malis up north and they say OFB are cowards. They should just focus on their music and stop trying to get clout of Malis or they’ll will probably end up meeting the same fate as Bandokays dad

They want clout. I got word from the Malis up north and they say OFB are cowards. They should just focus on their music and stop trying to get clout of Malis or they’ll will probably end up meeting the same fate as Bandokays dad

That dude is in jail will defo get send down, fucking .

Trending

Latest posts