Obama dropped 14 bombs in Somalia during 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

CorpseBride

Pardon my enthusiasm
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...akistan-middle-east-afghanistan-a7534851.html

IMG_0599.PNG

He need to drop more, to get rid of the Al-shabbab scum! Kill every leader, and even the children who join them :damedamn:

you wouldn't want him dropping more if you were living under them. If the somali leaders actually wanted to get rid of alshabaab they could have ages ago, but they are all profiting off of each other all this leads to is the destruction of innocent lives

I'm glad you finally gave up claiming the noble Biyomaal people you dhaboyaco Midgaan.:camby:

What's funny is how @SultanuuFicaan liked you comment after telling me of for qabyaalad.

This place is a convention of hypocrites.

I am more consistent than these people and I am a part time qabiilist part time nationalist.

You are a fraud too. So called non qabiilist. Frauds everywhere.

What's funny is how @SultanuuFicaan liked you comment after telling me of for qabyaalad.

This place is a convention of hypocrites.

I am more consistent than these people and I am a part time qabiilist part time nationalist.

You are a fraud too. So called non qabiilist. Frauds everywhere.

We are exposing sheegatos and hypocrites. You had the cheek to put the title 'wadani a while back' too :mjlol:just an cuqdad ridden individual, stop with the obsession over beesha hawiye/isaaq.

We are exposing sheegatos and hypocrites. You had the cheek to put the title 'wadani a while back' too :mjlol:just an cuqdad ridden individual, stop with the obsession over beesha hawiye/isaaq.

kkkkkkkkkkk.

I have been doing this for nearly a month.

I acknowledge what I have been doing. In case you haven't noticed I have had several different schticks going. :russ: Nationalism was just one of them. Pan-Daroodism was another. I had another where I would mimic the nonsense of particular brainless posters (as I did with my initial post on this thread, I forgot to write hehe).

I am a shameless troll. You on the other hand are a shameless fraud. :russ:

Cuqdad ridden kulaha. :deadosama:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending