NW secessionist sympathizer and anti SSC EU horgal Catriona Liang FIRED by EU

Listen I'm a leave you chaps to derail this thread but the point still stands. No one knows who these Khatumo cats are. How are they expecting UN funding? Crazy talk.

Listen I'm a leave you chaps to derail this thread but the point still stands. No one knows who these Khatumo cats are. How are they expecting UN funding? Crazy talk.
Khatuumo state is a federal Somali state and it's leadership represent the people of Sool and Sanaag, you just stick to your side of the border and all will be fine.

Khatuumo state is a federal Somali state and it's leadership represent the people of Sool and Sanaag, you just stick to your side of the border and all will be fine.

Let them organize an election to prove that, otherwise they're just warlords claiming territories.

Elections should b free and fair with independent observers.

Until then warlords are fair game.

Let them organize an election to prove that, otherwise just warlords claiming territories.

Free and fair with independent observers.

Warlords are fair game.
Why are you acting passive aggressive sxb? Anyway Khatumo doesn't have to prove anything, it is a federal Somali state just like Puntland, Jubaland, Somaliland and the rest of the federal Somali states.

Garaad Awal

Zubeyri, Hanafi Maturidi
militia group which can mimic a functional government, with better practice than our very own federal government, isn’t a militia group.
Really? Who is the leader of this “functional govt” :pachah1:

Some unorganized tribal militias isn’t a functional govt. These same militias have even turned against each other based on their inner clan lines 💀

Garaad Awal

Zubeyri, Hanafi Maturidi
The intl community knows Eastern Sool is in full anarchy. Only on the internet does a certain community push the narrative that there is a semblance of government in Eastern Sool.

Some unorganized tribal militias isn’t a functional govt. These same militias have even turned against each other based on their inner clan lines 💀
Two can play it that game, you guys have one man one vote over 2 cities and some villages just to call it a country, it’s a dictatorship that has less land than it actually claims.

Jungle

VIP
OP is the biggest spreader misinformation I've seen since being on this site. Probably even worse than cbb bots

FB_IMG_1713717991924.jpg

Earlier today.

Ofc I couldn't care less about who sits in this womans position as the next gaal won't be any better. Just pointing out she is still there.

Garaad Awal

Zubeyri, Hanafi Maturidi
Two can play it that game, you guys have one man one vote over 2 cities
We have votes all over SL. From Ceerigaabo to Saylac. The one city you are trying to denigrate in the second largest Somali metropolis in the Horn of Africa. SL is a state according to most definitions. Clearly you are lashing out 😂😂
and some villages just to call it a country, it’s a dictatorship that has less land than it actually claims.
Nobody is arguing SL is a recognized country but it is verily clearly an organized state, and fits the definition of a state far more than the Somalian govt in Xamar or some loosely allied clan militias in Eastern Sool. Now tell me who is the leader of this militia coalition in Eastern Sool

OP is the biggest spreader misinformation I've seen since being on this site. Probably even worse than cbb bots

View attachment 325757
Earlier today.

Ofc I couldn't care less about who sits in this womans position as the next gaal won't be any better. Just pointing out she is still there.
Leave it alone man, she’s gone, you should be celebrating. She had great service towards PL, she may be getting punished for that.

We have votes all over SL. From Ceerigaabo to Saylac. The one city you are trying to denigrate in the second largest Somali metropolis in the Horn of Africa. SL is a state according to most definitions. Clearly you are lashing out 😂😂
How many public institutions do you have to hold kulmiye accountable for all their corruption? Bihi is as incumbent as madoobe just to siphon funds into his Djiboutian account. You benefit from no presence of central government, and when a semblance of a government does form in SSC you run to Ethiopia for help.

Nobody is arguing SL is a recognized country but it is verily clearly an organized state, and fits the definition of a state far more than the Somalian govt in Xamar or some loosely allied clan militias in Eastern Sool. Now tell me who is the leader of this militia coalition in Eastern Sool
It’s better than the Somali paper states. However at the end of the day it’s an illegal tenancy of public land meant for the federal government which is governed by a former warlord. There is 1m1v over there, but that regions lacks a multiparty system, which is far too reminiscent of Somalia’s current dictator.

Firdhiye who represents SSC at the federal level is the leader. So far he’s been doing a good job as FGS have begun engaging more with the region they formerly refused to recognize. FGS ministry of education was in buhoodle the other day.

We all have inner strife, how long were you guys and GX going at it before the agreement?

How many public institutions do you have to hold kulmiye accountable for all their corruption? Bihi is as incumbent as madoobe just to siphon funds into his Djiboutian account. You benefit from no presence of central government, and when a semblance of a government does form in SSC you run to Ethiopia for help.

It’s better than the Somali paper states. However at the end of the day it’s an illegal tenancy of public land meant for the federal government which is governed by a former warlord. There is 1m1v over there, but that regions lacks a multiparty system, which is far too reminiscent of Somalia’s current dictator.

Firdhiye who represents SSC at the federal level is the leader. So far he’s been doing a good job as FGS have begun engaging more with the region they formerly refused to recognize. FGS ministry of education was in buhoodle the other day.

Somalia's federal system or system of politics is failed.
End of story, FGS and all states are part of the sytem of failure.
I will explain more in detail the nature of the failure and why it can never be fixed in another thread.

Somaliland's inflated pride will eventually cause Khaatumo to annex it fully, an old GX man told to me things were entirely different centuries ago. The GX were able to warden the area around Shiikh only due to the internal strife between the Faarax and Maxamuud Garaad branches. The GX Sultanate then proceeded to gradually move into the lowlands south and east, eventually arriving at the hawd. This entire country was patrolled by the unmatched Dhulbahante cavalry who were now busy slaughtering each other..it wasn't until I looked at a British map of the Somali Coast from 1849 that I believed him

Khatumo is the biggest prank ever. The other day 30 Dhulbahante men from the Yaxye sub clan came to Oog with their weapons asking to get incorporated into Somaliland army out of Gaajo and lack of mushhar, apparently Khatumo doesn't pay the militia any allowances and support from diaspora has dwindled. They're also keep calling their Isaaq kin in Caynabo to offer tekinko they captured for sale and ask to wire them petrol money to drive it over.

:russ:

Khatumo is the biggest prank ever. The other day 30 Dhulbahante men from the Yaxye sub clan came to Oog with their weapons asking to get incorporated into Somaliland army out of Gaajo and lack of mushhar, apparently Khatumo doesn't pay the militia any allowances and support from diaspora has dwindl. They're also keep calling their Isaaq kin in Caynabo to offer tekinko they captured for sale and ask to wire then petrol money to drive them over.

:russ:
Show proof like I showed how your miskeen sub clan surrendered to our forces before a bullet was fired. :mjlol:

Man expects us to believe we'd go to their shithole towns and they wouldn't try and detain them.

Show proof like I showed how your miskeen sub clan surrendered to our forces before a bullet was fired.
Dude, the Somaliland news outlets and propaganda channels would've had a field day if even a few SSC soldiers defected let alone 30 and yet you expect this guy to show you an iota of evidence? lol Somalilanders are in absolute cope mode and would say anything

Trending

Latest posts