nothing happened

Status
Not open for further replies.
UK Jamaicans are degenerates, especially their ultra-masculine skanky women - with their gold teeth and air max trainers.

Every Somali I know has had a confrontation with a Jamaican at least ones in their life.

Saying that, the more reserved intelligent ones can be cool.

DiricLover

Qalanjo
Kkkkk Jamaican women are scary. Wallah without u even acknowledging their existence they'll come up to u and say 'oi why the fock is u giving me dutty looks I swear I'll knock ur teef out'

Waa mucjiso socota naagahaasi horta

I saw one mouthing of to a Pole on the bus a few years ago. He knocked her fucking teeth out. She was so stunned she forgot to cover her bloody mouth.

When I'm down, I daydream of that moment.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
T9mQTii.gif

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
No reply abti? Alright :manny:
Basically ennit, man was in a queue. Some child soldier lookin' ass nigga comes thru, man queues up beside me.
A quick observation and I can tell man is itching to buy fags (cigarettes) so I said "go thru bruv", shit hit the fan.. it was a female yardie.

Mike Hunt

Astra incliant sed non obligant
Basically ennit, man was in a queue. Some child soldier lookin' ass nigga comes thru, man queues up beside me.
A quick observation and I can tell man is itching to buy fags (cigarettes) so I said "go thru bruv", shit hit the fan.. it was a female yardie.

Oh ok that's a funny story bradda :drakelaugh:

For a second i felt some weird vibe like man was talking about me ennit :mjpls: But only some scary nigga would hide behind a fake story(especially online) and you act like a real nigga so i'm probably being paranoid.:manny:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts