Status
Not open for further replies.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
upload_2017-2-22_18-59-33.png

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Why is Somalia being singled out?
South Sudan is a complete shithole. Yemen is being hit by famines as we speak due to the Saudis bombing the f*ck out of them, and it was a shithole even before the civil war. Nigeria has a large, growing economy but the living standards are miles below any first world country. Nigeria ranks around 160th out of 177 countries on the scale of the Human Development Index (HDI). Their country is shite as well.

He's only surprised because of Somalia's reputation for being a "failed state" since 1991. Either way I can see many people being irritated at this man's post in this thread.

CorpseBride

Pardon my enthusiasm
Nigerians like to believe their country is developed but its not. They have famines, diseases like Ebola which comes from eating bush-meat and monkeys, a large ungovernable population, terrorism and a corrupt gov. And all of their educated citizens are moving out of the country. Honestly bragging about Nigeria from Europe or America is a joke

Nigeria is going to experience more famines unless they find a way to get rid of half of their population. They're expected to become even bigger. They need condoms.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Nigerians like to believe their country is developed but its not. They have famines, diseases like Ebola which comes from eating bush-meat and monkeys, a large ungovernable population, terrorism and a corrupt gov. And all of their educated citizens are moving out of the country. Honestly bragging about Nigeria from Europe or America is a joke

Nigeria is going to experience more famines unless they find a way to get rid of half of their population. They're expected to become even bigger. They need condoms.

Meanwhile Somalis are at a nice rounded 12 million :rejoice: Let's hope the population number doesn't suddenly boom when conditions get better in the country :mjkkk: A smaller population is easier to govern.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
By the end of the thread we will have people claiming Somalia is actually one of the best places to be on the continent :duck:
>Fewer legal restrictions than other countries
>Nice beaches
>Natural habitat of xaliimos, the eighth wonder of the world :rejoice:
>Great weather

I mean the xalimos alone make it a top 10 African country, the other factors elevate it to number 1 :pachah1:

Meanwhile Somalis are at a nice rounded 12 million :rejoice: Let's hope the population number doesn't suddenly boom when conditions get better in the country :mjkkk: A smaller population is easier to govern.
Nah sxb, we definitely need a population boom. More manpower for the military & economy. We need to expand the Somali race.
:win::rejoice:

Dire Dewa's son

Malik Obama 4 president.
This is an awful thing to wish for just because of 1 man's comment. Nigeria isn't that bad of a country, and the ones who may possibly be facing a famine are the nomadic Muslims.
I didn't wish it:what1: its reality. You think Boko was just wanna be Al qaeda? No. Northerners feel abandoned and some want independence.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Nah sxb, we definitely need a population boom. More manpower for the military & economy. We need to expand the Somali race.
:win::rejoice:

You want us to turn into India? :damn:Shitting in the streets, cramped, bad air, massive unemployment due to lack of jobs. Nah man :idontlike: Look at Namibia or Botswana, small population, easier to govern and easier to provide jobs for your people.

You want us to turn into India? :damn:Shitting in the streets, cramped, bad air, massive unemployment due to lack of jobs. Nah man :idontlike: Look at Namibia or Botswana, small population, easier to govern and easier to provide jobs for your people.
I was thinking more along the lines of Somalia becoming like China. :mjpls:

There is a possibility we can become like India, however if we have strong rule of law & authoritarianism then a population boom wouldn't be so bad. We definitely need to industrialise in order to create jobs for a rising population.

We need stable population growth, by 2050 Somalia is expected to have 30 million people, not exactly stable growth as it is.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
I was thinking more along the lines of Somalia becoming like China. :mjpls:

There is a possibility we can become like India, however if we have strong rule of law & authoritarianism then a population boom wouldn't be so bad. We definitely need to industrialise in order to create jobs for a rising population.

You're right , it depends on how Somalia handles it. Sadly i don't think Somalia would handle such a population growth well :mjkkk: We shall see :hmm:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
We need stable population growth, by 2050 Somalia is expected to have 30 million people, not exactly stable growth as it is.

Most countries around the world have slowed down their population growth. Somalia could join that trend before 2050 if conditions are improved. Less child mortality usually leads to families choosing to have less children.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending