Neighbouring star(Proxima Centauri) has Earth-sized planet

Status
Not open for further replies.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Me too op! I wanna experience living in different planets and interstellar travel. They should really speed up freezing tech

@TheUnderTaker, have you been reading the stuff on Tabby's star? Have a look at some articles, it's weird af.

Yes, I watched a YouTube video on it a few months back, skimming through a few articles on google now I see nothing else has been discovered about it. The James Webb Telescope planned to be launched in 2018 is believed to be the answer to solving this mysterious so I'm looking forward it. Got my fingers crossed for it to be an alien megastructure or some other exciting result.

Apollo

VIP
Me too op! I wanna experience living in different planets and interstellar travel. They should really speed up freezing tech

I bet if NASA (USA) discovers an earth-like planet, the racist bastards will only allow white people to live on it. From 1800 to 1965 they didn't allow non-whites to migrate to their country, what's to say they won't bring it back with intergalactic colonialism?

Can't trust whitey.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I bet if NASA (USA) discovers an earth-like planet, the racist bastards will only allow white people to live on it. From 1800 to 1965 they didn't allow non-whites to migrate to their country, what's to say they won't bring it back with intergalactic colonialism?

Can't trust whitey.

f*ck... colored people gotta beat 'em to it :tocry:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
i never even thought of intergalactic colonialization

bruuuuuh if those central africans wanted revenge, this would be how to go about doing it :sheed:

Can't trust whitey.

In the future there will be an Earth federation and the only discriminatory thing will be a class system and space origins. Rich vs Pure, Space Colonists vs. Earthlings, Martians vs Moon People etc.

Apollo

VIP
In the future there will be an Earth federation and the only discriminatory thing will be a class system and space origins. Rich vs Pure, Space Colonists vs. Earthlings, Martians vs Moon People etc.

Lol, yeah right. Europeans did not share the New World (Americas) wealth with East Asians. If history teaches us anything..

First come, get all the gibs.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
wallahi that's true

ethnics gotta start bootyclapping each other and only bring the broke, desolate white folk with us

leave courtney and jeremy behind :lolbron:

Lol, yeah right. Europeans did not share the New World (Americas) wealth with East Asians. If history teaches us anything..

First come, get all the gibs.

Yeah but what's going to be preventing an African American or Hispanics or other minorities in general who have the money to travel into space from doing so? Like I said only the rich and wealthy elite who can afford it will go regardless of race and the poor and disadvantaged will be left behind. Arab princes, African dictators, Hollywood folks, political elites, CEOs etc will all be packing. Earth will be left behind polluted and uninhabitable in most places with climate change heating the planet up. Food shortages will happen and mass starvation's will be next. Majority of the Middle easterners and Africans will likely die if their countries continue to stay shitty. A very bleak future for the Somali people.

s and interstellar travel. :pachah1:

First figure out how to form stable societies and how to industrialize. Then, after 4000 or so years we can start talking about the Tsiolkovsky equation and primitive propulsion science. Then, in the 0.1% chance you do not destroy yourselves with your primitive V2 rockets, after about another 8000 years we can start discussing the relativistic reformulation of the Tsiolkovsky rocket equation, the issues of relativistic momentum, fission/fusion propulsion, FTL and global causality violations, and violations of the weak energy condition theorem (WEC) and the null energy condition theorem (NEC). I myself don't think you guys will exist for this long, for if you haven't been destroyed by your own devices, you will be through assimilation into different groups based on the "cheap and clean" phenomenon I am seeing all over youtube and on this forum. :drakelaugh:

No one is going anywhere anytime soon based on cutting edge physics of today, so the galaxy is safe from your destructive behaviors in the near and distant future. :birdman:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending