Nah this is crazy ๐Ÿ’€

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Somalis are devils. I know of the man from a recent tik toker- a Xallimo with a heavy burkha saying she is a therapist and is appauled by this.

Girl--why wearing heavy burkha? ha ha ha ha ha

Anyway it is devilish --Somalis are sociopath and psychopath. I know that because i am one of them. I fight it everytime. On daily basis there is a fight inside me between Good & Evil :(

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP
This is vile a man is talking about his self deletion attempts and the only response he gets is calling him a coward.

its shocking to see people lauging about this. If he does k himself it would be people like you talking about the mental health crisis amongst men or somali people in general.

even from the aspect of islamnimo this is wrong and if he was to go do the act you would be getting sins yourself.

This is vile a man is talking about his self deletion attempts and the only response he gets is calling him a coward.

its shocking to see people lauging about this. If he does k himself it would be people like you talking about the mental health crisis amongst men or somali people in general.

even from the aspect of islamnimo this is wrong and if he was to go do the act you would be getting sins yourself.
Yeah it disgusting, I'm surprised you and @Basra are the only two with sympathy. I noticed a lot of somalis lack emotion intelligence and view everything as a "joke", maybe its due to collective and trauma as to why most of our people lack sympathy.

Tekniko just posted a thread about this. These comments just proved that video right. Somalis have no sympathy for people with depression/mental illness

Hamdule

J Haplogroup Enthusiast
How do people find this funny? High rate of suicide, high rate of tarihb in our community, and instead of taking those problems down, some of yall find it funny? Make Allah cure you all.

I remember I stayed with family in laascaanod when I was 16, I was feeling down in the dumps. One of the elders told me if you feeling sad just lay down in the middle of the road in the high street and see if you still feel the same ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ. I donโ€™t think mental health will ever be taken serious sadly

I remember I stayed with family in laascaanod when I was 16, I was feeling down in the dumps. One of the elders told me if you feeling sad just lay down in the middle of the road in the high street and see if you still feel the same ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ. I donโ€™t think mental health will ever be taken serious sadly
How's your family coping in laascaanod atm ๐Ÿ™

KinsiHilaac

Pretend there is a title here
Somalis are devils. I know of the man from a recent tik toker- a Xallimo with a heavy burkha saying she is a therapist and is appauled by this.

Girl--why wearing heavy burkha? ha ha ha ha ha

Anyway it is devilish --Somalis are sociopath and psychopath. I know that because i am one of them. I fight it everytime. On daily basis there is a fight inside me between Good & Evil :(
runta baad sheegtay onggg theyยดre xaasid

Trending

Latest posts