My Prediction 2022 Federal Presidential Eletections

I am gonna go ahead and skip to Round 3 of the Elections Process.

Deni 155 Votes
Farmaajo 120 Votes
----------------------
Deni will be our new President mark my work!
I will revist this post day after elections to see how close these numbers are to the final outcome.
Salan Sare iyo Guul!

kkkk you really think it will be between two darod men? i think neither deni nor farmajo will make it to the final round. I expect a hawiye president and if i was to bet my house on it right now i would bet hsm or sh shariif.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
kkkk you really think it will be between two darod men? i think neither deni nor farmajo will make it to the final round. I expect a hawiye president and if i was to bet my house on it right now i would bet hsm or sh shariif.
Dark horse gonna win, one that comes from nowhere in the same fashion HSM came from.

Im betting on Shariif/MrCheese final with Deni putting Shariif over the top because It looks to me that Deni really wants to make deny PL/GM votes but he doesnt really want to leave PL so I expect Shariif to choose a pro Deni PM

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Rooble candidacy on the other hand might help MrCheese by possibly forcing Shariif and others to get behind cheese for PM considerations

mrlog

VIP
Im betting on Shariif/MrCheese final with Deni putting Shariif over the top because It looks to me that Deni really wants to make deny PL/GM votes but he doesnt really want to leave PL so I expect Shariif to choose a pro Deni PM

Rooble candidacy on the other hand might help MrCheese by possibly forcing Shariif and others to get behind cheese for PM considerations

Trending