My impersonations of a select few people

Status
Not open for further replies.
These people have a very unique way of speaking that they can never multinick. I will make more later

@AceofSom (after seeing ample receipts): Where's the evidence for this? :bell: :chrisfreshhah:

@UncleMenace (his topic title): LoOOoool#! COme in QUIcKly. This dude just Did SOmething that

(Click the link to enter his thread)

Will make u QUestiin *menace loses his train of thought* naa so gal (@ random girl)

[Inserts YouTube video]

:drakelaugh: fast forward to 4:17 *but it's really 4:50*

@ghost *enters thread to troll and derail* and @Nin xun *immediately follows*

@LarryThePuntite China is the land of opportunity. You can get a 500 sq ft office in office space for ¥4000. I'm in Singapore now. Not sure where it goes from here. Number #1 rule: You have to stay focused. I drove by a chicken farm in the outskirts of Shoshen and I just thought imagine if Somalis opened up a farm like that. We can send Somalia those eggs. Supply chain management will be dealt with. What's important is the idea and the drive. There's just so many ideas that you can think of. I have a business.

@waraabe she's your cousin kkk

@Rooble warya @AbdiJohnson what's his/her qabiil?

@Bielsa *when a terror attack happens* Religion is stupid. Christianity, Judaism, Buddhism, Scientology, Jainism, Hinduism, indigenous religions, flying spaghetti monster, especially Christianity. White people are devils. I'm closer to a Sunni Somali than a Atheist Somali like Ayan Hersi Ali. Us Somali atheists should not watch any atheist on YouTube. Those white and Asian and Latino atheists are closer to their Christian countrymen. They are not our fellow atheists.

@Bahal *attacks religion in one thread* *attacks atheism an hour later* *someone asks if he's a believer or atheist*

None of your business :bell:

@realwarya now @Gucci mane :mjlol: ok

@LondonMo *when speaking to a guy* no one cares you . *When speaking to a girl* no one cares you

@SomaliWadaniSoldier I want to see war between punaniland and ictiraafraadisland then I want to fight somalidiids we never fought them before in battlefield and I think it will be easy fight:chrisfreshhah:

@merka :umad:

@Duchess :tacky:

@Mudug-Madman You should crack down on the qabyalaad. You're not doing your job. You should set the bar higher **Engaged in ruthless qabyalaad behavior later**

@Amun Merkel will win in 2017. Any other predictions are simply insane

@xayd @Hemaal what that mouf do? :lolbron:

@Cognitivedissonance ilahay aa kugu dharshay I heard you sent the Queen an invitation to the may 18 party nacalaa iyo waxaa tahay wasay she didn't get the card because the card doesn't exist kkkkk

@Kaafiye You're such a liar you athiest savage.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
These people have a very unique way of speaking that they can never multinick. I will make more later

@AceofSom (after seeing ample receipts): Where's the evidence for this? :bell: :chrisfreshhah:

@UncleMenace (his topic title): LoOOoool#! COme in QUIcKly. This dude just Did SOmething that

(Click the link to enter his thread)

Will make u QUestiin *menace loses his train of thought* naa so gal (@ random girl)

[Inserts YouTube video]

:drakelaugh: fast forward to 4:17 *but it's really 4:50*

@ghost *enters thread to troll and derail* and @Nin xun *immediately follows*

@LarryThePuntite China is the land of opportunity. You can get a 500 sq ft office in office space for ¥4000. I'm in Singapore now. Not sure where it goes from here. Number #1 rule: You have to stay focused. I drove by a chicken farm in the outskirts of Shoshen and I just thought imagine if Somalis opened up a farm like that. We can send Somalia those eggs. Supply chain management will be dealt with. What's important is the idea and the drive. There's just so many ideas that you can think of. I have a business.

@waraabe she's your cousin kkk

@Rooble warya @AbdiJohnson what's his/her qabiil?

@Bielsa *when a terror attack happens* Religion is stupid. Christianity, Judaism, Buddhism, Scientology, Jainism, Hinduism, indigenous religions, flying spaghetti monster, especially Christianity. White people are devils. I'm closer to a Sunni Somali than a Atheist Somali like Ayan Hersi Ali. Us Somali atheists should not watch any atheist on YouTube. Those white and Asian and Latino atheists are closer to their Christian countrymen. They are not our fellow atheists.

@Bahal *attacks religion in one thread* *attacks atheism an hour later* *someone asks if he's a believer or atheist*

None of your business :bell:

@realwarya now @Gucci mane :mjlol: ok

@LondonMo *when speaking to a guy* no one cares you . *When speaking to a girl* no one cares you

@SomaliWadaniSoldier I want to see war between punaniland and ictiraafraadisland then I want to fight somalidiids we never fought them before in battlefield and I think it will be easy fight:chrisfreshhah:

@merka :umad:

@Duchess :tacky:

@Mudug-Madman You should crack down on the qabyalaad. You're not doing your job. You should set the bar higher **Engaged in ruthless qabyalaad behavior later**

@Amun Merkel will win in 2017. Any other predictions are simply insane

@Cognitivedissonance ilahay aa kugu dharshay I heard you sent the Queen an invitation to the may 18 party nacalaa iyo waxaa tahay wasay she didn't get the card because it doesn't exist kkkkk

@Kaafiye You're such a dishonest person. Why are you lying you atheist savage?
:chrisfreshhah: Wallahi I ain't got nothing but love for this nigga :salute:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Do the Dutchess bradar :lolbron:

f*ck it I'll do it!

Ability causes availability apparatus capacity nefarious infamous distillation evapuration equals evacuation :chrisfreshhah:

Last edited:

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
Lmao, I said that one time. And I've never engaged in "ruthless qabyaalad". Mostly banter and some light shit-talking.

Some of those are spot on though.

Duchess is hard:

What Puntland does is none of your concern. Occupy yourself with more pressing matters. There is no such thing as Somalia. Why are you associating us with something that isn't based on facts on the ground? I'm Majerteen first and I won't shy away in saying that. There is nothing to discuss here

@Duke of Harshaw Lol your filthy feet will not touch the ground of Bohol. Your people are not welcome. Stay on your side.

@Canuck you stupid!!!!! It's happening now, Hassan Sheikh has 6 houses around the world. He has no political experience. He not even qualified to teach and he was teacher for 19 years

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
@the dutchess why would you even comprehend in insinuating such trivia the drivel that you espouse is abhorrent to me why did you say this when you really meant to say this in your heart :chrisfreshhah:

Do an impression of me

*Sees AJ post a poll*

He has like 4 other nicknames on here and is manipulating the poll. Who is Rodeo19 with zero posts and created yesterday? You're losing your creativity when it comes to creating usernames. Isn't being creative supposed to be a strength for those with multiple personality disorder?

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
@VixR these barbaric Somalis are hideous & cruel they're tyrannical uncivilised creatures they're baboon like slinging shit at eachother the lowest of the low vile & horrid utter pestilence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending