Musical spells & the esoteric

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
You could say that I am crazy & the devil doesn't exist but all these celebrities that the masses of sheeple idolise seem to believe in the devil, don't take my word for it, hear it from the horses mouth.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Ephesians 6:12King James Version (KJV)
12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.

After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music.

Aldous Huxley

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
This is now a music thread

Allah says: And they followed what the Shaitans chanted of sorcery in the reign of Sulayman, and Sulayman was not an unbeliever, but the Shaitans disbelieved, they taught men sorcery and that was sent down to the two angels at Babel, Harut and Marut, yet these two taught no man until they had said, “Surely we are only a trial, therefore do not be a disbeliever.” Even then men learned from these two, magic by which they might cause a separation between a man and his wife; and they cannot hurt with it any one except with Allah’s permission, and they learned what harmed them and did not profit them, and certainly they know that he who bought it should have no share of good in the hereafter and evil was the price for which they sold their souls, had they but known this. 2:102 al baqarah

https://www.al-islam.org/hayat-al-q...mmad-baqir-al-majlisi/account-harut-and-marut

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
“Music is a moral law. It gives soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, a charm to sadness, gaiety and life to everything; It is the essence of order and lends to all that is good, just, and beautiful.”

– Plato

“Music directly imitates the passions or states of the soul…when one listens to music that imitates a certain passion, he becomes imbued withthe same passion; and if over a long time he habitually listens to music that rouses ignoble passions, his whole character will be shaped to an ignoble form.”

– Aristotle

Musical training is a more potent instrument than any other, because rhythm and harmony find their way into the inward places of the soul, on which they mightily fasten, imparting grace, and making the soul of him who is rightly educated graceful, or of him who is ill-educated ungraceful.

– Socrates

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
artists have admitted to "selling" their souls to Satan for fame and fortune. Many artists have also admitted themselves to channeling or being a conduit for evil spirits to create or perform their music. Remember, these are the artists saying themselves and the people around them that have said they are possessed or feel like the music is channeled through them.

Tori Amos said "I think music comes through dimensions, it`s arrogant to think you can create music on your own, there`s a co-creation going on. I don`t know with whom, but there is this well that we all tap into". She once said "I wanted to marry Lucifer I don't consider Lucifer an evil force .I feel his presence with his music. I feel like he comes and sits on my piano". She even made a song dedicated to Lucifer.

Kurt Cobain did say his life's goal was to “get stoned and worship Satan” (op. cit. Sandford, p. 42).

Kurt Cobain was obsessed with Satanist Anton Levay, Cobain even wanted Levay to record a song with him. Cobain was known to desecrate churches by writing "God is gay" and other blasphemies. He it was reported that he was involved in witchcraft. Indeed he did channel demons as Cobain is described as “stumbling on melodies by means he himself didn’t fully understand.” (op. cit. Sanders, p. 70).

His widow, after his suicide, would state that “Kurt had a lot of personal inner [expletive deleted] demons, a lot of frailties and physical ailments.” Sandford would state in his biography, “He was a diffident, yet aggressive personality who struggled with demons that drove and tormented him” (Sandford p. 97)

It said that Cobain killed himself because the demonic entities stopped channeling lyrics through him. In his suicide note he would write, “I haven’t felt the excitement of listening to as well as creating music, along with really writing, for too many years now.” Sandford has stated, “In his suicide note, Cobain despaired that his muse had flown south…” (Ibid. p. 361).

http://whale.to/c/exposing_the_works_of_satan.html

simulacrum

Neo-Darwinist
You could say that I am crazy & the devil doesn't exist but all these celebrities that the masses of sheeple idolise seem to believe in the devil, don't take my word for it, hear it from the horses mouth.

Selling your soul shouldn't be taken literally. It just means they were willing to do anything to become rich and famous.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
do you hear voices?
Yes, indeed I do, it's George Orwell & he's saying:

"Do you begin to see, then, what kind of world we are creating? It is the exact opposite of the stupid hedonistic Utopias that the old reformers imagined. A world of fear and treachery and torment, a world of trampling and being trampled upon, a world which will grown not less but more merciless as it refines itself. Progress in our world will be progress toward more pain. The old civilizations claimed that they were founded on love or justice. Ours is founded upon hatred. In our world there will be no emotions except fear, rage, triumph, and self-abasement. Everything else we shall destroy - everything. Already we are breaking down the habits of thought which have survived from before the Revolution. We have cut the links between man and man, and between man and woman. No one dares trust a wife or a child or a friend any longer. But in the future there will be no wives and no friends. Children will be taken from their mothers at birth, as one takes eggs from a hen. The sex instinct will be eradicated. Procreation will be an annual formality like the renewal of a ration card. We shall abolish the orgasm. Our Neurologists are at work upon it now. There will be no loyalty except loyalty towards the Party. There will be no love, except the love of Big Brother. There will be no laughter, except the laugh of triumph over a defeated enemy. There will be no art, no literature, no science. When we are omnipotent we shall have no more need of science. There will be no distinction between beauty and ugliness. There will be no curiosity, no enjoyment of the process of life. All competing pleasures will be destroyed. But always - do not forget this Winston - always there will be the intoxication of power, constantly increasing and constantly growing subtler. Always at every moment there will be the thrill of victory, the sensation of trampling on an enemy who is helpless. If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - for ever."

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Selling your soul shouldn't be taken literally. It just means they were willing to do anything to become rich and famous.
Kkkk the genius of this one is unparalleled, by all means remain asleep but I'd be damned if you try to silence me, now vamoose

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Satan threatens you with poverty and orders you to immorality, while Allah promises you forgiveness from Him and bounty. And Allah is all-Encompassing and Knowing.

Surah al baqarah 2:268

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
See, what you see is what you get
Oh, and you ain't seen nothin' yet
Oh, I don't care if you're upset
I could care less if you're upset
See it don't change the truth
And your hurt feeling's no excuse
To keep me in this box