Murusade clan in Somalia pledge allegiance to AlShabaab.

Status
Not open for further replies.

waraabe

Your superior
leave it. They'd rather have their cities remain dusty towns where people frequently go hungry and brag about 3 story (max) buildings and cracked roads (while they're living in a different country) than be united with enemy clans.
My cities are better than your villages hodan which why there are thousands of your people going there. Even in the summer they come to my dusty villages rather then go to their villages. Hence, you are begging for a union.

Good luck to your country. Stop your SL hate tho, it won't fix your country

It is not hate but pointing a fundamental flaw in your eagerness to move to independence, your still have diffculty doing the most basic and you will in the future used as ponds for larger powers and can guard yourself in the same fashion you could if you had a united somalia.

Both in your short-term and long-term is advanced better, therefore independence becomes a childish attempt of differentiating yourself from the people that you know, that you apart of.

If the only diffrence betweens us is that your born in one part and I another is not a good enough reason to ruin 1000 year story of unity is my argument nor is it a legal rational.

The only reason it would advance is that other powers who would benefit from the instability, and do you think Ehtiopia and UAE has your long-term interest?

I am not from Puntland nor do I have any allegiance to any autonomous region this include SL, only to the united country of Somalia.
4u4jwqh.gif

but not under siyad.
:hova:

waraabe

Your superior
It is not hate but pointing a fundamental flaw in your eagerness to move to independence, your still have diffculty doing the most basic and you will in the future used as ponds for larger powers and can guard yourself in the same fashion you could if you had a united somalia.

Both in your short-term and long-term is advanced better, therefore independence becomes a childish attempt of differentiating yourself from the people that you know, that you apart of.

If the only diffrence betweens us is that your born in one part and I another is not a good enough reason to ruin 1000 year story of unity is my argument.

There was no history between us, I simply don't need you but you do. So at least be frank and say "we need SL more than SL needs us" which is the reality. We are going our separate ways

My cities are better than your villages hodan which why there are thousands of your people going there. Even in the summer they come to my dusty villages rather then go to their villages. Hence, you are begging for a union.
You don't know what city I'm from but yes my dad's city is one of the worst which is why we don't live there

And yes SL is shitty as well, people are going there you say, looks like your all running away from it to me

I'm guessing you live in the UK?

There was no history between us, I simply don't need you but you do. So at least be frank and say "we need SL more than SL needs us" which is the reality. We are going our separate ways

First your "country" is not legally allowed to do basic things such passport, have embassies or sign trade deals and because you don't have legally rational it explicitly requires the rest of Somalia to sign the legally divorce paper to allow your indepence, and therefor you DO need us more than we need you, we get nothing out of independence.

Secondly, Somalia won't allow your independence even if a war is needed and guess who has the upper hand in land and people? Your at the rest of Somali people mercy and need us not to respond in kind for provection.

Thirdly, most of the ressources, people and capital is in Somalia, therefore the need for SL is emotional and out of principal not a actual need.

waraabe

Your superior
First your "country" is not legally allowed to do basic things such passport, have embassies or sign trade deals and because you don't have legally rational it explicitly requires the rest of Somalia to sign the legally divorce paper to allow your indepence, and therefor you DO need us more than we need you, we get nothing out of independence.

Secondly, Somalia won't allow your independence even if a war is needed and guess who has the upper hand in land and people? Your at the rest of Somali people mercy and need us not to respond in kind for provection.

Thirdly, most of the ressources, people and capital is in Somalia, therefore the need for SL is emotional and out of principal not a actual need.

Paragraphs of the usual nonsense, at the end of the day I am more powerful than you and I hope it comes to war

waraabe

Your superior
You don't know what city I'm from but yes my dad's city is one of the worst which is why we don't live there

And yes SL is shitty as well, people are going there you say, looks like your all running away from it to me

Your people (clan) are full of SL cities. My shit cities are were you are running to

They joined us in the 60s, if they want to leave or stay its up to them.

No point forcing them or begging them.

They is no way for them legally to do that without the consent of Somalia and allowing them to leave allows every Tuulo that wants to leave to do that. You set precedent for every region and breaking the country up.
Paragraphs of the usual nonsense, at the end of the day I am more powerful than you and I hope it comes to war

Just relate to my first point, how excately will you become indepedent without a legal rational or Somalia's consent?

Powerful? Disillusion is not power, my friend :bell:

waraabe

Your superior
They is no way for them legally to do that without the consent of Somalia and allowing them to leave allows every Tuulo that wants to leave to do that. You set precedent for every region and breaking the country up.

Just relate to my first point, how excately will you become indepedent without a legal rational or Somalia's consent?

Powerful? Disillusion is not power, my friend :bell:

Somalia can't do anything really. Otherwise it would've done something by now. SL is gone , better fix your country boy

Somalia can't do anything really. Otherwise it would've done something by now. SL is gone , better fix your country boy

I agree with your assement but that is due to the fact that you have not made your independence and having no recognition, you a philosophical problem for now.

Your people (clan) are full of SL cities. My shit cities are were you are running to

I find it offensive that you say "my" while your family ran off to the UK. The people who stayed behind deserve any credit for whatever good comes out of those cities , whether isxaq or darod

Let's hope that the Somali Government takes a hard stance on these Al-Shabaab supporters and have them arrested.

Round all of them up and extradite them to the European Union or the US if you have too.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
I find it offensive that you say "my" while your family ran off to the UK. The people who stayed behind deserve any credit for whatever good comes out of those cities , whether isxaq or darod
Most of the idoor youth are doing tahriib and trying to get to Europe. Not that I am insulting these innocent youths who have been portrayed a life of paradise in Europe by people like @waraabe, but I am just highlighting the fact that tens of thousands are embarking on the mission and trying to run away from Hargeisa, and thousands are perishing in the sea (AUN).

IMG_0660.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.