Murusade clan in Somalia pledge allegiance to AlShabaab.

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_6023.JPG
IMG_6024.JPG
IMG_6025.JPG
IMG_6026.JPG
IMG_6027.JPG
Murusade clan elders in central #Somalia pledge allegiance to #AlShabaab.

@Daudoo

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
People ask why I hate qabiil as much as I do, and it's for this reason alone.

The unconditional support for any of your tribesmen regardless of their actions. They could be a rapist, or in this case, a terrorist.

That's the difference between Somalia, or Syria. In Somalia, no matter whether you defeat al Shabab or not, the sole problem will always remain.

I thought they have been with Al Shabab since before.

This is what happens when you exclude clans from representation.

When was the last time Murusade was mayor of Mogadishu? Aren't they one of the original inhabitants in the city? It's a large clan.

waraabe

Your superior
These are few elders probably forced to do this at gun point. If we are saying the whole qabiil is pledging allegiance then we have to say a certain clan pledged allegiance to Kenya when their females were waving those "only kdf can save us" banners.

@Prince of Hobyo @Boqor Geeljire252

Opone

{ Athiest \ Stoner \Code Monkey \ Anti Qabil } ;
do these clan elders have more power then the people running the government?

and if there are pictures out there why haven't they been exterminated? goes to show that the somali leadership prefers to be in its current state.

Haven't Murusade been using AL Shabaab as a milita to counter other militas/clans possibly taking their land? That's as far as I know.
image.jpeg

Good lord no wonder the security is so bad in south, probably won't arrest his clan members.
:drakewtf: This isn't even in the South.
image.png
Murosade are mainly in Galgaduud. If you want to talk about the clan makeup of AS in the South then go ahead. Won't turn out pretty for you :reallymaury:

The whole Murosade clan joined AS? we need their coordinates ASAP for the drone, and while we at it, let's also find out HG coordinates in SH..We need to clean out all AS elements :denzelnigga:

Haven't Murusade been using AL Shabaab as a milita to counter other militas/clans possibly taking their land? That's as far as I know.
Ceyr and Xawaadle are no threat to the murusade of ceelbuur.
The only other clan in ceelbuur are the peaceful duduble folks.

The reason those elders ran off to shabaab is because the Head of Nisa, who is also Murusade, beat them up and forced them to vote for his brother during the elections.

http://somaliwayn.org/?p=47891

Murusade live from kilil 5 to mogadishu to galgaduud, you can not say the entire clan are pro-shabaab.

let's also find out HG coordinates in SH.
Our bases are in Shabellada Hoose are Lantabuur, K50, Baraawe, Balidoogle & Afgooye.

Come out of the bushes & don't forget your ugandan boyfriends.
:siilaanyosmile:

Last edited:
View attachment 11728

:drakewtf: This isn't even in the South. View attachment 11729 Murosade are mainly in Galgaduud. If you want to talk about the clan makeup of AS in the South then go ahead. Won't turn out pretty for you :reallymaury:

Any al shabab memebers need bullets between their eyes even if they were are my tribe. Sorry no excuses for joining terrorists.

Ceyr and Xawaadle are no threat to the murusade of ceelbuur.
The only other clan in ceelbuur are the peaceful duduble folks.

The reason those elders ran off to shabaab is because the Head of Nisa, who is also Murusade, beat them up and forced them to vote for his brother during the elections.

http://somaliwayn.org/?p=47891

Murusade live from kilil 5 to mogadishu to galgaduud, you can not say the entire clan are pro-shabaab.

Our bases are in Galmudug. fixed

Come out of the bushes & don't forget we have our ugandan boyfriends with us. fixed
:siilaanyosmile:

imaginary bases,you have no history:mjlol: Liyu police will come and rape you again, and ur Amison brothers won't help you like always:lolbron:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending