MOSES will lead the Children of Isaac to the PROMISED LAND!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dhay Geel

"Aar kow Dheh"
Don't be surprised when we put another 50,000 iddoors 6 feet under. Try digging the floor in Hargeisa you might find one of your relatives :dzmxmmb:

Talk is cheap my friend. Hart bakhti are the ones that have been loosing since day dot.
Idoor has not a single war, we have not lost a single inch of land.

Talk is cheap my friend. Hart bakhti are the ones that have been loosing since day dot.
Idoor has not a single war, we have not lost a single inch of land.

You lost Badhan,Dhahar and Hingalol in July 2016 your forces retreated when Gaas sent his troops. On top of that people of Buuhoodle Taleex Bocaame and Carmale all kicked SL out of without the help of Puntland. and as for Las Anod, well its only a matter of time

Dhay Geel

"Aar kow Dheh"
You lost Badhan,Dhahar and Hingalol in July 2016 your forces retreated when Gaas sent his troops. On top of that people of Buuhoodle Taleex Bocaame and Carmale all kicked SL out of without the help of Puntland. and as for Las Anod, well its only a matter of time

Look at this baboon are you happy to kick foreign people from your land. All the places you have listed are Harti villages. I was talking about loosing Erigaabo, Haye Wayne, kalshaale after the war.
I don't even want to talk about Caynaba, Balidhiig, garadag, ceelafwayne and the countless amount of land we have taken of you guys.

Once an easy target always an easy target

waraabe

Your superior
somalis sold their sea, Somalis stopped it. just admit your not somali fam, why would you consider your own people an enemy.

stop hiding behind Somalis naaya, no somali sold their sea, wanlawein sold their sea, wanlawein was welcoming Ethiopian and amisom troops and wanlawein were holding up "our only hope is kenya" banners.

stop hiding behind Somalis naaya, no somali sold their sea, wanlawein sold their sea, wanlawein was welcoming Ethiopian and amisom troops and wanlawein were holding up "our only hope is kenya" banners.
there is no such thing as wanlawein. just admit you despise your own people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts